Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 12:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kavanaugh Can Join Thomas.
RE: Kavanaugh Can Join Thomas.
(October 6, 2018 at 11:08 am)Joods Wrote: And he wonders why I called him stupid.

LOLZ.

Just a little off the sides today, thanks.

(October 6, 2018 at 11:22 am)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(October 6, 2018 at 11:06 am)alpha male Wrote: And soon a brand new SCOTUS justice!

Can you at least stave off your climax for a few more hours?  No one likes a pre-ejaculator!

I can go again in a few more hours.  Cool
(October 6, 2018 at 11:53 am)Wololo Wrote:
(October 5, 2018 at 3:19 pm)Deesse23 Wrote: Yay, im like............the 5th smartest person in the world.........sorta. Geek

Telephone sanitiser?

No i am an electronics engineer. But thanks to AMs table i just realized i could have had become an above average janitor, or a professor or a doctor or a math wizard, or anything in between. I am so glad i joined this forum, otherwise i wouldnt have been able to learn form AMs post that i basically could have had about any occupation with any around average IQ. I wish i had known that earlier, before i went to school. It would have saved me lots of time thinking about my future. Joke
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse

Doctors are surprisingly bad at reading lab results.

Quote:...my research has found that many physicians misunderstand test results or think tests are more accurate than they are. Doctors especially fail to grasp how false positives work, which means they make crucial medical decisions — sometimes life-or-death calls — based on incorrect assumptions that patients have ailments that they probably don’t. When we do this without understanding the science of risk and probability, we unacceptably increase the chances of making the wrong choice. In the worst cases, as with the man whose angiogram caused otherwise avoidable strokes, we increase the odds of unnecessarily putting patients in danger.

Basic misunderstandings about how tests work and how accurate they are contribute to a bigger problem. Although precise numbers are hard to come by, every year, many thousands of patients are diagnosed with diseases that they don’t have. They receive treatments they don’t need, treatments that may have harmful side effects. Perhaps just as important, they and those around them often experience enormous stress from these incorrect diagnoses. Treating nonexistent diseases is wasteful and often expensive, not only for patients but for hospitals, insurance companies and governments.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Liberals are amazing. I actually have you guys arguing that doctors are no smarter than dishwashers.  Hehe
(October 6, 2018 at 12:20 pm)alpha male Wrote:
(October 6, 2018 at 11:08 am)Joods Wrote: And he wonders why I called him stupid.

LOLZ.

Just a little off the sides today, thanks.

Still lowering yourself to the level of pond scum by taking pot shots at my profession, I see. 
Stupid.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Senate races move right, House races move left in political fallout from Kavanaugh confirmation fight

Senators representing less than half the U.S. are about to confirm a nominee opposed by most Americans [nominated by a president who didn't win the majority of the vote]

(October 6, 2018 at 1:01 pm)alpha male Wrote: Liberals are amazing. I actually have you guys arguing that doctors are no smarter than dishwashers.  Hehe

Are you accusing somebody specific of that?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I wonder if republicans will believe her?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-li...e-45770703

Quote:A teenage girl who called 999 to report she was in an unknown location with a man who had just raped her was found by police using a drone.
The 16-year-old contacted police in the early hours of Saturday to say she was on land in Boston with her attacker.
Police recognised the description given as a levelled factory site and officers used a drone with a thermal imaging camera to track them both down.
A man in his 30s has been arrested on suspicion of rape.
Insp Ed Delderfield, of Lincolnshire Police, said the officers had the drone with the thermal camera in their car.
It picked up two heat sources and guided officers to the girl and the suspected attacker at the location near Brown's Road.
Police said the girl was being supported by specially-trained officers.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(October 6, 2018 at 1:20 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: I wonder if republicans will believe her?

Sure.

If she waits 35 years to report it...depends on corroboration.
Sounds about right coming from someone like you.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(October 6, 2018 at 12:22 pm)Deesse23 Wrote:
(October 6, 2018 at 11:53 am)Wololo Wrote: Telephone sanitiser?

No i am an electronics engineer. But thanks to AMs table i just realized i could have had become an above average janitor, or a professor or a doctor or a math wizard, or anything in between. I am so glad i joined this forum, otherwise i wouldnt have been able to learn form AMs post that i basically could have had about any occupation with any around average IQ. I wish i had known that earlier, before i went to school. It would have saved me lots of time thinking about my future. Joke

Not a Douglas Adams fan?
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Can you sew? Can you save a life? Gawdzilla Sama 30 2902 April 5, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Canadian Army To Join UN Peacekeeping Operation In Mali Amarok 14 1553 March 20, 2018 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Join the NRA! Gawdzilla Sama 20 4950 October 7, 2017 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I Should Join AARP - I Certainly Qualify! Minimalist 4 1357 June 16, 2017 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Sinn Fein staffer with IRA links to join Jeremy Corbyn's team account_inactive 9 2782 December 15, 2016 at 10:29 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Americans who join ISIS. Anomalocaris 2 1409 September 11, 2014 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist