Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 6:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kavanaugh Can Join Thomas.
RE: Kavanaugh Can Join Thomas.
(October 6, 2018 at 1:41 pm)Wololo Wrote:
(October 6, 2018 at 12:22 pm)Deesse23 Wrote: No i am an electronics engineer. But thanks to AMs table i just realized i could have had become an above average janitor, or a professor or a doctor or a math wizard, or anything in between. I am so glad i joined this forum, otherwise i wouldnt have been able to learn form AMs post that i basically could have had about any occupation with any around average IQ. I wish i had known that earlier, before i went to school. It would have saved me lots of time thinking about my future. Joke

Not a Douglas Adams fan?

Galgafrincham ark B?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(October 6, 2018 at 1:34 pm)Joods Wrote: Sounds about right coming from someone like you.

It would sound right coming from any fair-minded person.
Things I learned today. It's a curious fact that the percentage who self-identify as conservative outnumber those who self-identify as liberal by nine percentage points, yet Democrats outnumber Republicans. The apparent conclusion is that even conservatives don't much like Republicans. Also, according to polling data, conservatives tend to be older and less educated, while liberals are younger and more educated. The split between liberals and conservatives is pretty even among women, while men favor conservatism by a healthy margin. I guess it's true what they say about conservatism and old white men. What's also true is that the percentage of those self-identifying as Republicans has dropped considerably since Trump was elected (as of November 2017). Apparently, while Trump is appealing to a certain segment of conservatism, his appeal is hardly a winner with Republicans overall.

[Image: 5a2dd2131e000027000c315e.jpeg?ops=scalef..._noupscale]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Quote:Liberals are amazing. I actually have you guys arguing that doctors are no smarter than dishwashers.  [Image: hehe.gif]
Some are no smarter then dishwashers

Quote:Just a little off the sides today, thanks.
And more elitist stupidity

Quote:Yeah, it's fine for Joods to call me stupid, but when I return it, that's shitty behavior.
One(you ) is a shitty person the other is just defending themself
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(October 6, 2018 at 2:39 pm)alpha male Wrote:
(October 6, 2018 at 1:34 pm)Joods Wrote: Sounds about right coming from someone like you.

It would sound right coming from any fair-minded person.

You fair minded? 

That's the funniest thing. Ever.  Hilarious
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Quote:Interesting thing. Earlier in this thread I said that Trump had lost my support due to a tweet he made. You guys have since driven me back to supporting him
Yeah nobody actually buys that legit as you are a troll .

Quote:It would sound right coming from any fair-minded person.
You fair minded  Hilarious

Quote:And soon a brand new SCOTUS justice!
And a forever tainted supreme court

(October 6, 2018 at 10:23 am)Mermaid Wrote:
(October 6, 2018 at 8:33 am)Tizheruk Wrote: It's hilarious to watch Republicans be happy about this .It's like watching someone smile while they have their legs sawed off .

I'm not laughing.
Well in absurd times you gotta learn how

Quote:They insist on lumping everyone in with Trump. I'm letting them have their way.
No those peoples actions and word do that
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Okay, since I don't see anyone covering the news here, it looks like the motherfucker's actually been confirmed.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(October 6, 2018 at 6:17 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Okay, since I don't see anyone covering the news here, it looks like the motherfucker's actually been confirmed.
Yup and the integrity of the supreme court is lost

Inuit Proverb

(October 6, 2018 at 6:20 pm)Tizheruk Wrote:
(October 6, 2018 at 6:17 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Okay, since I don't see anyone covering the news here, it looks like the motherfucker's actually been confirmed.
Yup and the integrity of the supreme court is lost
The fate of the integrity of our government was sealed the minute we decided Donald Trump would be a viable candidate for the presidency.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(October 6, 2018 at 1:47 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(October 6, 2018 at 1:41 pm)Wololo Wrote: Not a Douglas Adams fan?

Galgafrincham ark B?

Just remember - all those frozen phone sanitizers - the people who offloaded them died of a virulent disease contracted from a dirty telephone........

Razz

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Can you sew? Can you save a life? Gawdzilla Sama 30 2813 April 5, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Canadian Army To Join UN Peacekeeping Operation In Mali Amarok 14 1528 March 20, 2018 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Join the NRA! Gawdzilla Sama 20 4905 October 7, 2017 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I Should Join AARP - I Certainly Qualify! Minimalist 4 1346 June 16, 2017 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Sinn Fein staffer with IRA links to join Jeremy Corbyn's team account_inactive 9 2757 December 15, 2016 at 10:29 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Americans who join ISIS. Anomalocaris 2 1402 September 11, 2014 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist