Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 13, 2024, 7:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kavanaugh Can Join Thomas.
RE: Kavanaugh Can Join Thomas.
Same shit. Don't know why I expected better. Women don't matter here. That message is loud and clear.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
(October 7, 2018 at 10:07 am)Mermaid Wrote: Same shit. Don't know why I expected better. Women don't matter here. That message is loud and clear.

Yeah another syptom of America going down the shitter. This particular lump of fecal matter will take longer to shift. Still you've got to laugh haven't you.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(October 7, 2018 at 10:10 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(October 7, 2018 at 10:07 am)Mermaid Wrote: Same shit. Don't know why I expected better. Women don't matter here. That message is loud and clear.

Yeah another syptom of America going down the shitter. This particular lump of fecal matter will take longer to shift. Still you've got to laugh haven't you.

I'm not laughing.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
(October 7, 2018 at 3:56 am)Joods Wrote: No....
Everyone who isn't an old, white, male, republican lost.

No. I didn't lose.
(October 7, 2018 at 11:51 am)Lek Wrote:

No.  I didn't lose.

That's only because brown shirts are now back in style.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Not surprising, dems will lose to King Trump.
[Image: latest?cb=20100721025111]
Well, since Kavanaugh is only a few years older than me, he likely will be on the Supreme Court for my lifetime. If Trump is president for another 6 years - and I believe he will be - he and his conservative minions will possibly have at least another 1-2 Supreme Court picks.
And does anyone actually believe that Democrats will take over Congress this year or in 2020? I don't. I have so many friends who complain about the state of affairs on social media but then are MIA on election day.
I'm thinking about leaving the US the first opportunity I get, probably after my kid finishes college. Sooner if I get even a whiff of a slide toward personal danger for myself or anyone close to me.

-Teresa
(October 7, 2018 at 1:32 pm)Tres Leches Wrote: Well, since Kavanaugh is only a few years older than me, he likely will be on the Supreme Court for my lifetime. If Trump is president for another 6 years - and I believe he will be - he and his conservative minions will possibly have at least another 1-2 Supreme Court picks.
And does anyone actually believe that Democrats will take over Congress this year or in 2020? I don't. I have so many friends who complain about the state of affairs on social media but then are MIA on election day.
I'm thinking about leaving the US the first opportunity I get, probably after my kid finishes college. Sooner if I get even a whiff of a slide toward personal danger for myself or anyone close to me.

-Teresa

This is my reasoning for moving to the Bahamas.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(October 7, 2018 at 6:39 am)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(October 7, 2018 at 12:15 am)Brian37 Wrote: Really? 

Sure glad we don't have a president who does that. 

I do too, and?

No sorry, if someone posts crap defending a bully, YES I am going to use caps. Not sorry.

Do you really think that doing something that Donald Trump also does is a good thing to be doing? 🧐

Nope sorry, not buying that argument. No equivocation to be had. One is a bully and I am responding to that bully.
(October 7, 2018 at 11:51 am)Lek Wrote:

No.  I didn't lose.

You did but you just don't realise it yet.
Your country is now effectively lost to reasonable people.
Time to let it rot.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Can you sew? Can you save a life? Gawdzilla Sama 30 2875 April 5, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Canadian Army To Join UN Peacekeeping Operation In Mali Amarok 14 1538 March 20, 2018 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Join the NRA! Gawdzilla Sama 20 4922 October 7, 2017 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I Should Join AARP - I Certainly Qualify! Minimalist 4 1352 June 16, 2017 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Sinn Fein staffer with IRA links to join Jeremy Corbyn's team account_inactive 9 2775 December 15, 2016 at 10:29 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Americans who join ISIS. Anomalocaris 2 1407 September 11, 2014 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist