Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 6:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kavanaugh Can Join Thomas.
RE: Kavanaugh Can Join Thomas.
(October 8, 2018 at 5:35 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote:
(October 8, 2018 at 4:54 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: More confirmation of Soros funding of the protests:

Washington Free Beacon

Can you cite where the CPD claimed credit for the confrontation in the elevator?  That a member of an organization that receives funding from George Soros, or even that said organization was involved in the protests, does not show "Soros funding" of the protests.  Honestly, all you are doing is showing what a joke conservatives are.
But Jorm Soro's is the Conservative boogeyman 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPoVrKld99wiwH2RP6mds...kWPptxVGsQ]

Also even if this conspiracy theory was true it's pure hypocrisy 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...289ae006dc
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Shit...now I have to google Joel Osteen...whoever the heck that is.
<insert profound quote here>
(October 8, 2018 at 10:25 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: Shit...now I have to google Joel Osteen...whoever the heck that is.

He makes it on the Babylon Bee satire site quite often.

https://babylonbee.com/search?term=Joel%20Osteen
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
And the blunder twins continue the ghost stories 

[Image: soros%20boogeyman.jpg]

And of course defending this sham of a nomination and the joke of an investigation that was done .

And Soros sunk the Titanic and faked the moon landing ..... Hilarious

It's almost as sad as their misunderstanding of believing women is
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

You can't be a Nazi without blaming a Jew.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
(October 8, 2018 at 11:39 pm)Divinity Wrote: You can't be a Nazi without blaming a Jew.
Hell they have even falsely accused Soro's of being a Nazi

As an author put it

Quote:No wonder, then, that Soros has been linked by the right to virtually every liberal cause imaginable in an attempt to argue that any organic protest or outcry on the left is really the work of one sinister, shadowy (foreign) billionaire. Even Republicans have been victims of allegations of “scandalous” ties to Soros. A GOP candidate in North Carolina was the target of an attack ad alleging that he’d received “$80,000 in George Soros-backed campaign contributions (he didn't )

Inuit Proverb

(October 8, 2018 at 3:45 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: Maybe it's time for y'all to just admit the truth...

[Image: 78c85a4d719146dd44448ea9f971425f.jpg]

[Image: zKAX87Vi_o.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
[Image: 8e33d5943f69b14fde92b69665a9aac7.jpg]

[Image: 2jpoot.jpg]
See we can play too Dodgy

Inuit Proverb

(October 8, 2018 at 7:57 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote:
(October 8, 2018 at 7:25 pm)RoadRunner79 Wrote: I would be fairly willing to bet that Joel Osteen wouldn’t have a clue who Swedenborg is. And Neo doesn’t seem like the happy feel good message with no substance type. So I would be curious how you came to that comparison?

Are you cutting into Joel Osteen?  Damn it.  You've done it now.

Between your average believer and a snake oil apologists the ones that smile while picking your wallet are the ones whom irritate me the most. Osteen is a con.
Anyone who preaches on TV and who guilts the old and the poor into sending so much as a dime, is one scum. The fact that these preachers live in million dollar mansions and show so little regard to their parishioners is very disturbing. They all need to be shot.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Can you sew? Can you save a life? Gawdzilla Sama 30 2902 April 5, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Canadian Army To Join UN Peacekeeping Operation In Mali Amarok 14 1553 March 20, 2018 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Join the NRA! Gawdzilla Sama 20 4951 October 7, 2017 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I Should Join AARP - I Certainly Qualify! Minimalist 4 1357 June 16, 2017 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Sinn Fein staffer with IRA links to join Jeremy Corbyn's team account_inactive 9 2782 December 15, 2016 at 10:29 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Americans who join ISIS. Anomalocaris 2 1409 September 11, 2014 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist