Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 22, 2024, 6:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Science is inherently atheistic
RE: Science is inherently atheistic
Well, Max has killed the conversation in this thread like I said he would.  So I say we re-dedicate this thread to something else, namely to the posting of pictures of big tittied women.

Warning: NSFW

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(December 4, 2018 at 5:20 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: Maybe if I took out an ad in the classifieds we could scrape up somebody who knew what you thought, or what you were doing?

There you go. Do it.  Maybe dracula and frankenstein monsters will answer your ad.  And if they don't, you can just pretend they exist anyway.
I want to apologize to you, Max.  I don't think you're RoadRunner after all.
Apparently you're given to far more inane bullshit than Roadie ever engaged in.

Yup Road at least kept his nonsense brief
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Chilling. Hoping no vampires git me tonight.

She sees you when you're sleepin'
She knows when you're awake
She knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...

Somebody needs to buy these poor girls a bigger bra.  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 5, 2018 at 12:45 am)Gae Bolga Wrote: Somebody needs to buy these poor girls a bigger bra.  Wink

Or they could go without....
Your wish is my command!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Science curriculum called fascist and atheistic little_monkey 20 6020 August 18, 2013 at 1:03 pm
Last Post: Tobie
  The Science of Why We Don’t Believe Science FifthElement 23 8351 June 25, 2013 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Rahul
  Science Laughs: Science Comedian Brian Malow orogenicman 4 4451 December 10, 2010 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Lethe