Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 1, 2024, 3:40 am

Poll: Fall question
This poll is closed.
SHOCKING! I never thought of it that way. Biology must obviously be bunk because the leaves on that tree are so beautiful. Praise Jesus Christ!
6.67%
1 6.67%
Bla - It's shit like this that make me lose all hope and faith in my fellow humans.
93.33%
14 93.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conservapedia - Question for atheist/evolutionists
RE: Conservapedia - Question for atheist/evolutionists
(October 13, 2011 at 12:09 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote:
(October 13, 2011 at 11:58 am)5thHorseman Wrote: How long has conservatism been synonymous with religion?

Ever since royalty found religion to be a good excuse for total supremecy of their family lineage.

"In all ages hypocrites, called priests, have put crowns on the heads of thieves, called kings."
-- Col Robert Ingersoll (1884)

Quoted for truth.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Well, this is obviously the work of Jesus Pimpin' Christ.
Cunt
(October 13, 2011 at 2:08 pm)Phaedra Wrote: Explain the vomitrociously hideous blob fish:

[Image: blobfish_1565953c.jpg]

Your move, conservapedia.

Why everyone knows that that is also called the Lucifish, or Devil o' the Deep. That fish serves to show us where but for the grace of the everluvinlordamighty go we.
Trying to update my sig ...
(October 13, 2011 at 2:08 pm)Phaedra Wrote: [Image: blobfish_1565953c.jpg]

Fucking sexy!
Cunt
Satanist!
asexual!
Asatanist!
Isn't it that when winter approaches temperature goes down and the tree spends more of its energy not delivering chlorophyll to the leaves because they will fall off soon. So the other pigments in the leaves take over. Also less and less sun as winter approaches so no need for as much chlorophyll(greenness) for photosynthesis.

Basically the leaf kills itself because new ones will come again in the spring and it would rather spend more energy on the foundations of the tree and not the sun absorbing leafs.

"...the illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world."

- Carl Sagan
Chlorophyllic HERETIC!!!!
(October 13, 2011 at 5:16 pm)paintpooper Wrote: Isn't it that when winter approaches temperature goes down and the tree spends more of its energy not delivering chlorophyll to the leaves because they will fall off soon. So the other pigments in the leaves take over. Also less and less sun as winter approaches so no need for as much chlorophyll(greenness) for photosynthesis.

Basically the leaf kills itself because new ones will come again in the spring and it would rather spend more energy on the foundations of the tree and not the sun absorbing leafs.

Most trees suck that chemical from their leaves into their trunks so they can have enough energy store to hybernate for the winter.

some dont make it

So this question suggests that trees that are trying to survive the unnecesary changing seasons are the product of a loving god.