Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 25, 2024, 2:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about this..
RE: How about this..
(July 31, 2019 at 3:06 pm)Drich Wrote:
(July 31, 2019 at 2:27 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You can stop counting now, Drich.  You've already failed.

Boru

I knew this was rigged.. what did I say? or was it the counting?

Either way i am still going to try to walk down this road. It makes me feel better

No, it wasn't rigged as such.  It was more of an experiment to see if you could be honest with yourself.  You clearly can't, as you aren't able to see where you insulted people.

But continue to count.  I'm not against anyone feeling better about themselves.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 31, 2019 at 4:40 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: But continue to count.  I'm not against anyone feeling better about themselves.

Boru

I am not either, so long as he pay for that transgression afterwards.
At work.

(July 31, 2019 at 4:03 pm)Mathilda Wrote:
(July 31, 2019 at 3:45 pm)Drich Wrote: no fuel is just energy that in this case off sets or compensates for entropy or drag, resistance created by the machine.

For example

The sun is the fuel for a solar plant. this too is a closed loop power production system that could be consider perpetual motion as well, if for the fact the sun did not count as fuel or the energy source that powers the plant.

Like wise the hot earth interior becomes fuel for the closed loop steam/turbine system i purposed.

Argh! Make it stop!!!

The sun's fuel is finite. All fuel is finite. This is a consequence of the second law of Thermodynamics.

But you'd realise that this is also a consequence of the first law, the conservation of energy. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed, only converted.

Think about it, your geothermal power plant is supposed to give us energy to perform work right? Otherwise what's the point?

You're converting heat energy from under the Earth's surface to kinetic energy to drive a turbine to create electricity (another form of energy). This means that you are converting some of the Earth's store of heat energy into another form of energy that is not heat.

This means that there the Earth cools down faster.

Hence not perpetual.

I already explained/pointed that out to Drich many posts ago.

Heck..... even stealing angular momentum from a black-hole won't give you power forever.

Drich just doesn't seem to 'Grok it'.
(July 31, 2019 at 4:37 pm)Drich Wrote: If I can succeed here in my weakness Imagine the damage i will do when God say it is time to shift to my strengths...

If we extrapolate from your progress up to now,  
if we extrapolate from the earnest desire to learn that you show,  
if we extrapolate from your diligence in finding, correcting and learning from your mistakes,  
if we extrapolate from your humble humility when your errors are pointed out to you,  
if we extrapolate from the self-critical rigor with which you evaluate your own progress,  
if we extrapolate from the eagerness with which you seek out those from whom you can learn,  
if we extrapolate from the care with which you test propositions before accepting them as true or rejecting them as false.
if we extrapolate from your evident unwillingness to lie in order to appear to win......

If we extrapolate from them all, or from any of them in any combination,

The conclusions would be the same,  

You may forward to your very first success here very shortly after just a few bazillion years past never.
What’re you talking about...he’s been telling us all about his secret converts since, well... forever.

He’s doing great!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 31, 2019 at 6:18 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: What’re you talking about...he’s been telling us all about his secret converts since, well... forever.

He’s doing great!

What better way is there to keep your progress totally secret than to make no progress?
(July 31, 2019 at 4:40 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 31, 2019 at 3:06 pm)Drich Wrote:

I knew this was rigged.. what did I say? or was it the counting?

Either way i am still going to try to walk down this road. It makes me feel better

No, it wasn't rigged as such.  It was more of an experiment to see if you could be honest with yourself.  You clearly can't, as you aren't able to see where you insulted people.

Boru

Just like Trump, "rigged" even though nobody put a gun to his head. Nobody forced him to join or post.

Drich got us, Big Foot, The Loc Nes Monster and the Bee Gees all conspired to fuck with his neurons while he was asleep.
(July 31, 2019 at 6:33 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(July 31, 2019 at 4:40 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: No, it wasn't rigged as such.  It was more of an experiment to see if you could be honest with yourself.  You clearly can't, as you aren't able to see where you insulted people.

Boru

Just like Trump, "rigged" even though nobody put a gun to his head. Nobody forced him to join or post.

Drich got us, Big Foot, The Loc Nes Monster and the Bee Gees all conspired to fuck with his neurons while he was asleep.

Nothing to do with Trump, but thanks for trying.

And it's 'Loch Ness'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 31, 2019 at 6:36 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 31, 2019 at 6:33 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Just like Trump, "rigged" even though nobody put a gun to his head. Nobody forced him to join or post.

Nothing to do with Trump, but thanks for trying.

And it's 'Loch Ness'.

Boru

Although trump and drich clearly appears to be close kindreds judging from their shared calamitous character traits.
screw it, not worth the effort
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse