Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 6:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about this..
RE: How about this..
I think you’d turn quite a few people into believers if you took this fun notion of having worked out a pmm to the Nobel committee and won.

Cuz that’d be a real fuckin miracle.

So hop hop fisher of men. You’re wasting valuable time
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 1, 2019 at 12:32 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: I never imagined anyone, presumably adult,  would be so maladjusted that he would choose to make such a basic yet elaborate misunderstanding of the first half of 1st year high school physics class the hill he would die on.

(August 1, 2019 at 11:56 am)Deesse23 Wrote: Drich: You continuosly are using the term "closed loop", but this term in no way applies to what you are trying to explain. Please stop parading around your ignorance.

He meant closed loop in the sense that he inhale of all his own fart and nothing but his own fart.   He treasures his farts immensely and would never allow any of it to escape, nor would he have a vapor so treasured be diluted by even the slightest whiff of fresh air.
glad to see you aligned yourself permanently with the guy habitually giving bad uninformed information.. it only shows I am right about how prevalent group think has taken over here with no desire to be right or even truthful.
(August 1, 2019 at 11:51 am)Drich Wrote:
(July 31, 2019 at 4:28 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: That is not what a pertpetual motion machine is. If it has fuel of any kind then it does not meet the definition, even if its a lot of fuel.

THAT IS WHAT THE PARAGRAPH SAYS!!!

YOU IDIOTS ARE SO BLINDED BY HATE YOU CAN EVEN READ WHAT I WRITE HONESTLY!!!

Is it our fault that you write incoherently.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(August 1, 2019 at 1:23 pm)Drich Wrote:
(August 1, 2019 at 12:32 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: I never imagined anyone, presumably adult,  would be so maladjusted that he would choose to make such a basic yet elaborate misunderstanding of the first half of 1st year high school physics class the hill he would die on.

He meant closed loop in the sense that he inhale of all his own fart and nothing but his own fart.   He treasures his farts immensely and would never allow any of it to escape, nor would he have a vapor so treasured be diluted by even the slightest whiff of fresh air.
glad to see you aligned yourself permanently aligning yourself with the guy habitually giving bad uninformed information.. it only shows I am right about how prevalent group think has taken over here with no desire to be right or even truthful.

I see you are still tripling down on the notion that Salvation comes through becoming the caricature of terminal Dunning Kruger affliction.  

Go and actually get a passing grade in the physics class of a decent high school, then we might be able to talk.

If you don't have access, there are ACT sample tests and test prep material easily available in bookstores or on line with which you can acquire your first familiarity with the subject.
(August 1, 2019 at 12:09 pm)Nay_Sayer Wrote:
(August 1, 2019 at 11:45 am)Drich Wrote: another weekend physicist who's reading comprehension is next to a 3rd grade level it seems...

Kinda hard to take credit of explaining something that was included in the draft

read it again. it seems you do not understand what is being discussed.

I posted it... you quoted it.. THE RULE YOU BROKE WAS TITLED: spamming and preaching!!!! READ WHAT YOU QUOTED

Easy with the caps sparky. I did neither. I have simply shared my faith on occasion and have never once spammed.

[Image: tenor.gif]

*Pats head*   Maybe next time.

Blessings and RAmen

I've had whole paragraphs deleted even posts erased because I shared my faith when no one asked me to do so.

I've never asked you to interject your throughts with the FSM religion. That sharing is called preaching. because no one asked and you feel so self righteous about youre beliefs you have to interject.. Can't do that ask any of the religious posters here. we have till wait till we are asked or we can start a religious post in the right portion of the website. just can not go around soliciting your beliefs.

(August 1, 2019 at 1:24 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(August 1, 2019 at 11:51 am)Drich Wrote: THAT IS WHAT THE PARAGRAPH SAYS!!!

YOU IDIOTS ARE SO BLINDED BY HATE YOU CAN EVEN READ WHAT I WRITE HONESTLY!!!

Is it our fault that you write incoherently.

sorry no.... one of you made the error and everyoe without reading assumed the same thing and you just blindly jumped on. that's how it works here.. look at desse's last post, he made another mistake, and you all started to jump on with his mistake. blindly and with out much consideration or thought
delete duplicate
(August 1, 2019 at 1:25 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(August 1, 2019 at 1:23 pm)Drich Wrote: glad to see you aligned yourself permanently aligning yourself with the guy habitually giving bad uninformed information.. it only shows I am right about how prevalent group think has taken over here with no desire to be right or even truthful.

Go and actually get a passing grade in the physics class of a decent high school, then we might be able to talk.

If you don't have access, there are ACT sample tests and test prep material easily available in bookstores or on line with which you can acquire your first familiarity with the subject.

why do I need a passing grade when I can already make a very comfortable living at manipulating physics? not only that I can also use it to fool a bunch of people who supposedly all had passing grades in it to the point where 2 weeks later they are just now catching up. why do I need people o tell me what is freely available to anyone who knows how to learn and think for themselves? Again your understanding of education is what was used to propogate how the world was flat. why would i use this model of education 1000 years later? because group think told me so? sorry group think I will spend my money on other thing besides voluntary indoctrination.

(August 1, 2019 at 12:35 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(August 1, 2019 at 11:54 am)Drich Wrote: So it was rigged. I knew it. not an honorable person among you.

Nope, not rigged at all.  As I said, it was a test of your capacity for self-reflection.  If you could put your gigantic ego aside for two seconds, why you failed would become blazingly apparent.

Boru

if it is not rigged then you can provide me with an example to show I have breached my intended parameters. So that I may reset and strive to again achieve my goal.
All the souls that could have been saved if you’d spent the time it took you to write that post just a bit better.

Not sure the big guys gonna look kindly on your time here at af, bud.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 1, 2019 at 1:33 pm)Drich Wrote:
(August 1, 2019 at 1:25 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Go and actually get a passing grade in the physics class of a decent high school, then we might be able to talk.

why do I need a passing grade when I can already make a very comfortable living at manipulating physics? not only that I can also use it to fool a bunch of people who supposedly all had passing grades in it to the point where 2 weeks later they are just now catching up. why do I need people o tell me what is freely available to anyone who knows how to learn and think for themselves? Again your understanding of education is what was used to propogate how the world was flat. why would i use this model of education 1000 years later? because group think told me so? sorry group think I will spend my money on other thing besides voluntary indoctrination.

(August 1, 2019 at 12:35 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Nope, not rigged at all.  As I said, it was a test of your capacity for self-reflection.  If you could put your gigantic ego aside for two seconds, why you failed would become blazingly apparent.

Boru

if it is not rigged then you can provide me with an example to show I have breached my intended parameters. So that I may reset and strive to again achieve my goal.

Because you are a known inveterate liar who thinks truth is what you can make people believe?   Because you are a unscrupulous poser who says anything that seems to your delusional self to enable you to dominate a conversation with your better?    Because you are so delusion about your own image that you think shit smells fresh and taste sweet just because it is you who excreted it?
(August 1, 2019 at 1:27 pm)Drich Wrote:
(August 1, 2019 at 12:09 pm)Nay_Sayer Wrote: Easy with the caps sparky. I did neither. I have simply shared my faith on occasion and have never once spammed.

[Image: tenor.gif]

*Pats head*   Maybe next time.

Blessings and RAmen

I've had whole paragraphs deleted even posts erased because I shared my faith when no one asked me to do so.

I've never asked you to interject your throughts with the FSM religion. That sharing is called preaching. because no one asked and you feel so self righteous about youre beliefs you have to interject.. Can't do that ask any of the religious posters here. we have till wait till we are asked or we can start a religious post in the right portion of the website. just can not go around soliciting your beliefs.

(August 1, 2019 at 1:24 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Is it our fault that you write incoherently.

sorry no.... one of you made the error and everyoe without reading assumed the same thing and you just blindly jumped on. that's how it works here.. look at desse's last post, he made another mistake, and you all started to jump on with his mistake. blindly and with out much consideration or thought

Let me once again give you the Cliff Notes on debating ANYONE of any religion.

IT IS ALL THE SAME ARGUMENT.

1. "I got it right"
2. "My religion says"

But funny how 100% worldwide peace has never been accomplished in human history.

Our species morality isn't in Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, Jewish or Islam. It is certainly where most of our 7 billion population attribute our morality. Most humans get sold the religion of their parents in youth long before that child can formulate adult critical thinking skills. AND AGAIN, most humans are good. I simply don't agree our species morality is rooted in old mythology, but in our genes, in our actions as individuals.

There is only ONE label that should matter to all humans, "HUMAN". 

So please spare everyone here your pity party and "You just don't understand".