Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 4:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about this..
RE: How about this..
You’ve come up with an awfully elaborate explanation for a mundane event drich.

You said something incredibly stupid....and just couldn’t figure out why everyone was laughing at you.

Those two things are probably related.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 2, 2019 at 1:32 pm)Mathilda Wrote:
(August 2, 2019 at 1:20 pm)Drich Wrote: I said I did not have a PMM when none of you knew or could figure out why I did not have a PMM..

We all knew from the very beginning that you did not have a PMM. That's why we told you that you did not have a PMM.

Funny that.

one I said pMM like devise in my original post.

two it was you all who decided it was a PMM I just never corrected you

three not one of you bothered to look up what a pmm was 

four this was never about a pmm but how you bullies run off good member with your hate and disinterest to actual dialog.

but again the science was there to prove me wrong and not one of you ever bother to look it up. For a self proclaimed educated person.. how is that not a point of unbearable shame? You people self righteously preach to christians ad nauseum about the virtues and absolute authority of science and technology and yet failed to make a 7th grade physics connection to tell off some guy who thinks he is better than the rest of you..

How satisfying would it have been to prove me wrong...

I left that window open for 5 days and not one of you took advantage of that..

You all have the sum total of all of man's knowledge at your finger tips and you are stuck 1000 years in the past thinking like the earth is flat people where trained to think and you blindly trust in this methodology of education to the point where you have exhausted your mental abilities and started to rename failed hypothesis again and again till i got board. If one of you did not believe that little peice of paper that tells you are smart and thought for yourselves for once and took advantage of the sum total of man's knowledge you could have put this ass hole in his place.

but... ya didn't and i keep getting to do victory laps till i get board because some of you still don't get it! and when they finally do i get to do a few more laps..
I’d say your mouth was a pmm but I know you must swallow even more bullshit than you spit back out.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Gonna be difficult to do laps if you are a board.

English - do you speak it?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(August 2, 2019 at 1:45 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: Boy, that’s a whole lot of bullshit just to further prove that you’re full of shit, huh.

Awfully inefficient, though.  You don’t really have to do anything else to convince the board that your full of shit.

Maybe that’s your real pmm.

it's all documented there big guy.. I was ahead of the bell curb this whole time. and what I posted above proves it. I got all of you. especially you because after today it will have been more than 2 weeks and you are still lying to yourself. that fact you will not acknowledge me is a win for me, don't you get it? do you think holding out makes you a champion? no. people real people know the truth even if the misotheist want to group lie about what went down. the truth is in the thread and that is all I need or care about, why? because it is a testament to my integrity to anyone who wants the truth and it shows a sore lack of integrity from you.

(August 2, 2019 at 2:05 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Gonna be difficult to do laps if you are a board.

English - do you speak it?

proof is in the pooden pudden
How tall are bell curbs, in units of imperial evidence?
(August 2, 2019 at 1:42 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: Nothing.  Now go play with your pmm.

Maybe Drich has PMMS?

(August 2, 2019 at 1:51 pm)Drich Wrote: So even if there was a schooled engineer here he would have thrown everything out of the widow to speak to me as you did.

Or she.

(August 2, 2019 at 2:11 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: How tall are bell curbs, in units of imperial evidence?

Depends on whether it's a fruit-loop system ...
(August 2, 2019 at 1:23 pm)Drich Wrote: be happy to give you a tour of my facility show you some patents.

Heh, you showing up would be quite the patent pending on the utmost stupidity.

Perhaps Drich misspelled patients in his facility, instead of patents. It is starting to make a lot of sense now.
(August 2, 2019 at 2:13 pm)Mathilda Wrote: Depends on whether it's a fruit-loop system ...

That impugns another creepy yet much more respectable make belief engineer - Howard Wolowitz.
(August 2, 2019 at 2:22 pm)LastPoet Wrote:
(August 2, 2019 at 1:23 pm)Drich Wrote: be happy to give you a tour of my facility show you some patents.

Heh, you showing up would be quite the patent pending on the utmost stupidity.

Perhaps Drich misspelled patients in his facility, instead of patents. It is starting to make a lot of sense now.

Well there must be a bell CURVE with the cleverest at one end and at the other.....

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.