Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 9:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devolution
RE: Devolution
(April 30, 2020 at 5:00 pm)theMadJW Wrote: 85 BILLION neurons that 'just happened' to organize themselves so well.
The Ultimate Fairy Tale- 'Evolution'!

Other people do understand how this happened sans god and can explain it too you. Although I expect it would be a waste of time in your case.
(April 30, 2020 at 5:00 pm)theMadJW Wrote: Really? I haven't ever seen it!
Enlighten me, Darwinist!

If you can reach this site, you can reach Wikipedia. Try searching abiogenesis, evolution, transitional species, human evolution, and evolution of the brain. Then you can't honestly complain you haven't seen it.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
I'm still waiting- or do you expect me to take your WORD on it?
Most Believe ONLY what they WANT to Believe... Bubble Gum
(April 30, 2020 at 5:00 pm)theMadJW Wrote: I'm still waiting- or do you expect me to take your WORD on it?
They must know you.
[Image: 51lQlvzbD7L.jpg]
(April 30, 2020 at 5:00 pm)theMadJW Wrote: I'm still waiting- or do you expect me to take your WORD on it?

I expect you not to need a research monkey to spoon feed you readily available information that you would have learned already had you a proper science education.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

Gosh, if only there were...I dunno...some sort of way for you to get the information yourself. Maybe it could be an electronic gizmo that would connect you instantly to massive amounts of data on any and all topics of your own choosing.

Oh, well. Maybe someday.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(April 30, 2020 at 5:59 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

Gosh, if only there were...I dunno...some sort of way for you to get the information yourself. Maybe it could be an electronic gizmo that would connect you instantly to massive amounts of data on any and all topics of your own choosing.

Oh, well. Maybe someday.

Boru

Let's share the great Internet secret with him: LMGTFY.com
Quote:I'm still waiting- or do you expect me to take your WORD on it?
Why wait for us?  Dodgy

When you can do it yourself ?
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

How would someone who had never read or heard of the bible come to the conclusion that the finely tuned universe is the work of the god of the bible?

Such a person would conclude that living things are tuned to the conditions that allow them to live.  And the living things that no longer exist as a species expired because they failed to stay in tune.  It's a simple explanation that doesn't require us to imagine a being that can defy the constraints of the finely tuned universe.  We have yet to observe such a being and struggle to describe it in consistent, sensible terms.

The unlisted premise in whatever nom de guerre apologists give the ontological argument is "god exists."  Without that preconception, the conclusion that god is the fine tuner, first cause, or giver of life has no meaning.  It comes from nowhere.  The conclusion is the premise.  So the argument shows belief in god comes from faith in ancient writings, not reason.
(April 30, 2020 at 3:43 pm)theMadJW Wrote: 85 BILLION neurons that 'just happened' to organize themselves so well.

The majority of life on earth does not have neurons. To imply that god exists "because neurons" is simpleton troll logic.

Aren't you violating JW rules by interacting on this forum?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 1, 2020 at 9:24 am)brewer Wrote:
(April 30, 2020 at 3:43 pm)theMadJW Wrote: 85 BILLION neurons that 'just happened' to organize themselves so well.

The majority of life on earth does not have neurons. To imply that god exists "because neurons" is simpleton troll logic.

Aren't you violating JW rules by interacting on this forum?

Do they have trolls in the JWs? Or is this schmuck just solo trolling?