Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2024, 7:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CHEERS
RE: CHEERS
make a few more sigs. Wink
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(October 26, 2011 at 12:31 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: make a few more sigs. Wink

Are you implying that I've bought the Rep Bumps I currently have? (well, maybe a couple Undecided )
[Image: Evolution.png]

No. I'm sure some people think as I do that you are an all around wonderful guy. But if you're not willing to wait for rep bumps...gotta advertise the product somehow. Wink
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
thanx tsq.

Another night spent up way too late. Good night my fellow americans. Good morning you Brits. And for all of you Aussies ... good day mates.

(October 28, 2011 at 3:02 am)Cinjin Wrote: thanx tsq.

Another night spent up way too late. Good night my fellow americans. Good morning you Brits. And for all of you Aussies ... good day mates.

Another one for me. My sleep schedule is all out of whack being off work.

Cheers to all of you living in parts of the world where it's a reasonable time to be up on a weeknight.

P.S. I'm enjoying a Spaten Optimator and some natural herbal pain reliever.
a few crazies on this site ... [Image: ShakeHead_ZPDD8V.gif]

I hate getting that worked up over a half-wit ... reflects badly on me.

Oh well. I'm back to my old relaxed self. Thought I'd stop by the goodnight thread.

Closer to morning now, so I'll just say, GOOD MORNING ... and see you all tomorrow.

Angel

Got yet another gig I gotta go play tonight.

So until tomorrow --- don't do anything I wouldn't do.

(which really pretty much leaves it wide open Devil )

CHEERS!

[Image: halloween.jpg]

My favorite inhalant was bally glue, until like a week, when I passed out for two minutes and woke up running towards somewhere,with the police looking at me.
I swore never to do it again.
Other than that, I drink most alcoholic beverages.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(October 31, 2011 at 4:12 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: My favorite inhalant was bally glue, until like a week, when I passed out for two minutes and woke up running towards somewhere,with the police looking at me.
I swore never to do it again.
Other than that, I drink most alcoholic beverages.

umm,yeah ... huffing is a REALLY bad idea.

Article Wrote:Besides sudden cardiac arrest (the most common cause of death from inhalants), huffing can kill quickly in a number of other ways. Motor vehicle accidents such as you have described, falls, and other traumatic injuries are common and horrible. Others die from suffocation, burns, suicide (from the depression that can follow the high), and from choking--on their own vomit. About 22% of those who die from huffing do so the first time they try it (Human Toxicology, 1989;8:261--269).