Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CHEERS
CHEERS
Every now and again I like to make nice with everybody and try to remind myself that we're all just trying to be happy in life.

So ... a nice easy thread.

I'm drinking a Bells Oberon Ale and smoking a Marlboro --- and overall feeling pretty damn good tonight.

What are YOU drinkin and/or inhaling? Got a favorite beer/beverage?

[Image: 01-CHEERS.jpg]
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: CHEERS
[Image: baileys.jpg]

In my coffee.... mmmmmm
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(July 21, 2011 at 9:33 pm)HeyItsZeus Wrote: In my coffee.... mmmmmm

that is some good shit. Especially up here with our cold-ass winters on Lake Michigan.

I just finished running our school's new student orientation this week and am home from a great pub, having had three Smithwicks and a Crispin, plus a plate of sliders.

Cheers, all.
Trying to update my sig ...
Water, lemonade, and soda all tie for favorite.

Drinking soda right now.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Cold tea that I didn't drink last night and a hand rolled ciggy Undecided
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
My fave drink would be what I call "Almond Beam" (two cl of Jim Beam and two cl of Amaretto) and I inhale the recycled Pall Mall red of my boyfriend's Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

This is probably my favorite beer for just all-round, anytime drinkin.

[Image: Samuel+Adams+Beer.jpg]

But truthfully - I've never had a beer I wouldn't finish.

A cold beer with a friend at the end of a long day is just - priceless. My own personal heaven. (...the only one I've ever found evidence of. Wink )
Actually there are several of you on this site that I think I would really enjoy sitting down and having a few beers with.

RevJer, FaithNM, Kayenna, Paladin, Napoleon, Epi, Min, Void ... just to name a few.

These are the only things worth smoking:

[Image: Cuban-cigars.jpg]
I love Johnnie Walker Double black but its not available in my country (yet). I also like Ron Barceló Imperial Rum from the Dominican Republic, one of the best rums I've ever tasted.

[Image: jwdoubleblack.jpg]

[Image: Ron%20Barcelo%20Imperial%2038.jpg]
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian