Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 2, 2024, 3:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D )
RE: Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D )
So let's sum up shall we 

1. Biker spewed a bunch of all bullshit 

2. Everyone and their mother has shows his line of reasoning to be flawed 

3. Biker has an incoherent concept of "arms"

4. He gets pissy and just calls everyone who disagrees with him" party loyalists" despite at least one of his critics not being a Dem 

5. Denies the gun lobby uses fear 

6. Lambasts Brian 

7. Simply repeats his talking point over and over as if it has not been addressed

Pretty much sums up this thread
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(February 22, 2021 at 5:35 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(February 22, 2021 at 5:26 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: You are a fucking cartoon..

The very embodiment of a left wing whackadoodle.

And a momma's boy with daddy issues to boot.

Don' t think you know a fucking thing about me, chump...

Um no, you are a danger to sanity. 

I know that you have a childish kneejerk reaction to someone suggesting seat belts and air bags. 

I have momma and daddy issues? 

Please explain to me what that has to do with firearm violence?

I'll make you a deal. I will be happy to shut the fuck up, when America gets to the level of firearm violence as say Japan or New Zealand. Or are you going to be a fucking dick and stupidly claim they are fascist dictatorships, which they are not?

When I protested the Newdow Pledge case in support of Newdow, who lost, I didn't bring weapons, I didn't threaten violence after finding out Newdow's case was rejected by the SCOTUS.
1. I have ALWAYS worn seat belts. My dad was a commercial pilot and taught us to wear them. I have zero issues with airbags. I have them in ALL my cars.

Strike one.

I don' t make deals. Donny Trump makes deals. Go talk to him.

Strike two.

Nobody gives a fuck what you protest. Your protest and a broccoli fart is worth one broccoli fart.

Strike three.

Loser.
Quote:1. I have ALWAYS worn seat belts. My dad was a commercial pilot and taught us to wear them. I have zero issues with airbags. I have them in ALL my cars.

Strike one.
Considering you just accused him of a bunch of unsubstantiated claims. You getting huffy about this comment is the ultimate pot meets kettle moment.You can dish it out but can't handle it yourself.

Quote:I don' t make deals. Donny Trump makes deals. Go talk to him.

Strike two.
How the hells is Donald Trump gonna solve Americans gun problem?  Hehe

Quote:Nobody gives a fuck what you protest. Your protest and a broccoli fart is worth one broccoli fart.

Strike three.
Which is still worth more than 10 of your 

Quote:...

Loser.
You calling anyone else a loser is like Jon Brower Minnoch calling someone else overweight Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(February 21, 2021 at 9:38 am)onlinebiker Wrote: I find it a bit humorously ironic that the best gun salesmen are Democratic Presidents.

Once again - gun sales are way up - ammunition sales are through the roof - we are back to shortages of ammo (due to sales - it's not from some conspiracy theory of "gubbermint intrusion" or anything of the sort).

Say what you like about hating Trump and Republicans - but for you "quit flooding the market with guns" types --- you really need to reconsider voting for Democrats.

It just makes people crazy and they go out and buy guns and ammo when the ( D )s win.....

Hilarious
Ive only been doing this a few months now.. but the majority of gun sales are from previous anti gun types or people who never saw a need. but with the advent of loonitic left policies (like defunding police) most of the sale i've had were first time gun buyers and conceal carry guns. plus everyone wants ammo. (which i still have as i've up graded my ffl01 to an ffl08 which makes me an international arms dealer now. (ammo is on sale in canada)
I have not worked in gun sales for quite some time - but know most of the shop owners in my area personally. They sort of confirm your view....

It isn' t the dyed in the wool gun afficianodos that are buying everything in sight right now. It' s novices.

There's probably going to be a new slew of CCW applicants in the next 6 months..
(February 22, 2021 at 7:18 pm)SUNGULA Wrote: So let's sum up shall we 

1. Biker spewed a bunch of all bullshit 

2. Everyone and their mother has shows his line of reasoning to be flawed 

3. Biker has an incoherent concept of "arms"

4. He gets pissy and just calls everyone who disagrees with him" party loyalists" despite at least one of his critics not being a Dem 

5. Denies the gun lobby uses fear 

6. Lambasts Brian 

7. Simply repeats his talking point over and over as if it has not been addressed

Pretty much sums up this thread

The worst part is no matter how much I tell him he is not my enemy, he responds like I have a contract out on his entire family merely because I argue that if things were good in America as far as firearm violence, nobody would be bitching.

Two separate trips to Australia, two weeks each trip. That is basically a month full of days collectively. I did not see one story about any crime that involved firearm violence NOT ONE. And in Brisbane you don't hear sirens every two seconds. America has it all ass backwards.
So why do you live here?
(February 25, 2021 at 5:43 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: So why do you live here?

He’s too old to emigrate to Australia, for a start.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(February 25, 2021 at 6:24 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(February 25, 2021 at 5:43 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: So why do you live here?

He’s too old to emigrate to Australia, for a start.

Boru
My FABULOUS friends emigrated when they were both in their late sixties. Ernie is a billionaire, but really, what would that have to do with anything? Hehe
Quote:So why do you live here?
Ah yes, the tired "love it or leave it" bullshit. Best Example of a false dilemma I have ever seen.
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is "Be the part of the change you want to see in the world!" bullshit? FlatAssembler 45 2897 February 3, 2024 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Earning the Vote FrustratedFool 111 6172 November 9, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Two things I want to talk about, politics wise ShinyCrystals 39 2876 September 23, 2023 at 6:39 am
Last Post: no one
  Did guns or vaccines save more lives in 2021? FlatAssembler 94 8518 January 27, 2023 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Kevin McCarthy loses 6th vote for Speaker Brian37 111 5932 January 7, 2023 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Ukrainians dont want to learn Russian language Interaktive 2 358 July 31, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1576 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  No More Guns Foxaèr 75 5740 August 1, 2021 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Ghost Guns - one of the left's lies. onlinebiker 33 2450 June 23, 2021 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Would you vote for a Scientologist? Fake Messiah 19 1067 March 14, 2021 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4