Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 18, 2024, 4:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St. Patrick’s Day Thread
St. Patrick’s Day Thread
It is now officially St. Patrick’s Day, though your personal time zones may vary. Do you do anything to mark the day? Personally, I do not, as Patrick did more to fuck up Ireland than anyone I can think of. I mean, there we were, perfectly happy - using cows for money, giving women legal rights, flinging spears at each other, lopping off heads, just having a grand time. And then this Welshman comes along with his Catholicism and his crozier and bitches it all up. Fuck Saint Patrick and anyone who looks like him.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
RE: St. Patrick’s Day Thread
Never celebrated the holiday in any particular way.

There are some Irish restaurants that will probably be busier than usual, though.
Top of the morning to ya.
Never done anything for St. Patrick's Day.

Never trust the Welsh, right?

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
(March 16, 2021 at 7:41 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: Never done anything for St. Patrick's Day.

What about Lisa Whelchel?
(March 16, 2021 at 7:43 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(March 16, 2021 at 7:41 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: Never done anything for St. Patrick's Day.

What about Lisa Whelchel?

Who?

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
(March 16, 2021 at 7:48 am)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(March 16, 2021 at 7:43 am)Brian37 Wrote: What about Lisa Whelchel?

Who?

Life is full of facts. It is a Blair-ing Warner and she was not acting.

I've been eating cabbage for the last two weeks, does that count?
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
(March 16, 2021 at 8:21 am)brewer Wrote: I've been eating cabbage for the last two weeks, does that count?

And your wife still lets you sleep next to her?
(March 16, 2021 at 7:31 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: It is now officially St. Patrick’s Day, though your personal time zones may vary. Do you do anything to mark the day? Personally, I do not, as Patrick did more to fuck up Ireland than anyone I can think of. I mean, there we were, perfectly happy - using cows for money, giving women legal rights, flinging spears at each other, lopping off heads, just having a grand time. And then this Welshman comes along with his Catholicism and his crozier and bitches it all up. Fuck Saint Patrick and anyone who looks like him.

Boru

As it's National Drinking Day, you can imagine what I do. Cheers!

(March 16, 2021 at 8:21 am)brewer Wrote: I've been eating cabbage for the last two weeks, does that count?

Not unless you've been eating some smoked back bacon and colcannon with it.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home