Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 10, 2024, 11:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your ethnicity.
RE: Your ethnicity.
I have to admit, there are several racist jokes that crack me up. They're funny by means of delivery, content, etc. Several of those are directed at white people and Native Americans. I have also been the butt of a few "I surrender" jokes. Fuck it. It's funny. That's just my opinion. Note: I even laugh at dead baby jokes, despite being appalled by the actual, literal, not humorous idea of dead children. A joke is words to me. Nothing about them provokes emotion, aside from laughter, which isn't really an emotion, just a reaction.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who laughs at dead baby jokes...

Either every topic of OK to joke about, or no topic is.
Cunt
What's the great thing about fucking twenty one year olds?

Pfft, that joke has been around for years...

I shall hide this for those with sensitive brains...

Cunt
(November 2, 2011 at 8:01 am)frankiej Wrote: Pfft, that joke has been around for years...

I shall hide this for those with sensitive brains...

How much in km's?
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
I'm not going to answer such a ridiculous question Tongue
Cunt
I was born in Australia, but I consider myself a Celtic Australian on account of my Welsh and Cornish grandparents.
Quote:Frankly, I wish that the fruits of my work useful and glorious appearing of the world that the fruits of my labor awaken the mind and unlock the feeling of those who are deprived of light.
Ridiculous to say, outside the sky was nothing.
There is not one world, one earth, one sun, but as many worlds as we see bright sparks on us.

Giordano Bruno
(November 5, 2011 at 9:08 pm)Galileo Wrote: Welsh grandparents.
Explains the great voice Wink
I am a first generation American. Hungarian and Czech parentage.
Trying to update my sig ...
The Cornish have fantastic male choir traditions too, just not as well known. I actually prefer the Cornish music and language.
Quote:Frankly, I wish that the fruits of my work useful and glorious appearing of the world that the fruits of my labor awaken the mind and unlock the feeling of those who are deprived of light.
Ridiculous to say, outside the sky was nothing.
There is not one world, one earth, one sun, but as many worlds as we see bright sparks on us.

Giordano Bruno

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Tell us your ethnicity with food pics *Deidre* 138 21672 May 19, 2018 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: Napoléon