Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your ethnicity.
Your ethnicity.
Im English. My family are English, both sides up to great grandparents on 1 side (not gone any further) and at least 300 years on the other side.(also not gone any further)

What are you?
RE: Your ethnicity.
I'm a mutt. Mexican/Cherokee/Brasilian/Russian.
That will never hold up in court...
Bangladeshi.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangladeshi
"Turks".
Crimean Tatars(from Crimea, near Baghchasarai) from the fathers side, and Turkmen(Kurtoghulları tribe, immigrants Konya Karaman)/Tatars(immigrants from Crimea) from Romania, mother's side, along with Chepni Turks from the Black sea region.
Tribal associations are not as strong as they used to be though.
My father's side have come here like during the Bolshevik revolution, and remained here ever since, which is like quite some time ago.
However, mother's side has come here only recently during population exchanges.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Mexican+Cherokee= Sexy Chick
Brazilian+Russian
So our kids would be English/Mexican/Cherokee/Russian/Brasilian, 5th.
That will never hold up in court...
I consider myself an Australian, although my ancestors came from the British Isles.
undefined
(October 31, 2011 at 6:38 pm)Phaedra Wrote: So our kids would be English/Mexican/Cherokee/Russian/Brasilian, 5th.

Yes. Hot, English/Mexican/Cherokee/Russian/Brazilian/Americans.

I'm Irish on my parent's side of the family.
English. Whole family stretches back into the mists of English history, for all I know.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Tell us your ethnicity with food pics *Deidre* 138 20792 May 19, 2018 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: Napoléon