Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 5:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Covid 19 conspiracies dump
RE: Covid 19 conspiracies dump
Talk about imagination: a right-wing commentator, Josh Bernstein, declares that Dr. Anthony Fauci is Satanic (of course) and "deserves to be sodomized every single day in a prison cell for the rest of his life."

Direct link https://www.facebook.com/186842420994378...2074017183

I watched the new documentary about Fauci, and people who watch this do send Fauci death threats, they even find out the cell phone number of his wife and call her.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(October 22, 2021 at 6:17 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Talk about imagination: a right-wing commentator, Josh Bernstein, declares that Dr. Anthony Fauci is Satanic (of course) and "deserves to be sodomized every single day in a prison cell for the rest of his life."

I watched the new documentary about Fauci, and people who watch this do send Fauci death threats, they even find out the cell phone number of his wife and call her.

Death threats or even repeated unwelcome calling a to person's phone opens one up to charges of electronic harrassment.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(October 22, 2021 at 6:17 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Talk about imagination: a right-wing commentator, Josh Bernstein, declares that Dr. Anthony Fauci is Satanic (of course) and "deserves to be sodomized every single day in a prison cell for the rest of his life."

That's definitely harassment and threats of violence and it should be looked into.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

[Image: 7lAExbx.jpeg]

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(October 24, 2021 at 5:00 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: [Image: 7lAExbx.jpeg]

Boru

Grandparents? More likely parents: When I was 8, the kid my age who lived next door had his legs in callipers because of polio. His mother 'cured' him using Sister Kenny's method. There was a lot of screaming as she stretched his leg muscles every day. In the same period I lived near kid in an iron lung. A lot of the kids in the neighbourhood visited him. We all felt terribly sorry for him. Being about ten, we all were also bloody glad it wasn't us.

In 1976 I went out with a young woman of 26, daughter of a doctor. She had  a withered leg due to polio. 

I still can't get my head around anti vaccination ignoramuses. Is it perhaps due in part due to the IT revolution? That makes it so much easier to find disinformation which confirm one's ideas, no matter how ignorant or how plain stupid
Ha, ha, someone has finally figured it all out.

[Image: Fig.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Honestly, I can't imagine why. /s
"It's the Jews!"

Seriously, on what drugs are parents in these school board meetings?

Quote:“I’m a cloning expert with 35 years experience. And I was a consultant to the CDC. I’ve owned a pharmacy. I wanna tell you that this vaccine, this COVID vaccine is a deadly poison. That’s it. I’m just gonna tell you that.

“Everyone one of these things, the deep state, the cabal, the swamp, the elite, you can’t mention it. But I will. There is one race that owns all the pharmaceutical companies, and these vaccines aren’t safe, they aren’t effective, and they aren’t free.

“You know that you’re paying for it through the increase in gas prices, the increase in food prices. You’re paying for this. And it’s being taken from your money and given to these pharmaceutical companies.

“And if you wanna bring race into this, it’s the Jews.” - Alleged veterinarian Melanie Rettler, speaking at a school board meeting in Chandler County, Arizona.

Skip to 3 hours 51 minutes 10 seconds mark
https://youtu.be/29uEbCmJKBI?t=13871
Quote:it’s the Jews

Thats not a drug. Its stock antisemitism.
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
(October 30, 2021 at 1:20 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: "It's the Jews!"

Seriously, on what drugs are parents in these school board meetings?

Quote:“I’m a cloning expert with 35 years experience. And I was a consultant to the CDC. I’ve owned a pharmacy. I wanna tell you that this vaccine, this COVID vaccine is a deadly poison. That’s it. I’m just gonna tell you that.

“Everyone one of these things, the deep state, the cabal, the swamp, the elite, you can’t mention it. But I will. There is one race that owns all the pharmaceutical companies, and these vaccines aren’t safe, they aren’t effective, and they aren’t free.

“You know that you’re paying for it through the increase in gas prices, the increase in food prices. You’re paying for this. And it’s being taken from your money and given to these pharmaceutical companies.

“And if you wanna bring race into this, it’s the Jews.” - Alleged veterinarian Melanie Rettler, speaking at a school board meeting in Chandler County, Arizona.

Skip to 3 hours 51 minutes 10 seconds mark
https://youtu.be/29uEbCmJKBI?t=13871

I wonder if she treats Canaan dogs?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Covid-19 Conspiracies The Architect Of Fate 22 2896 July 1, 2020 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah