Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 9:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Covid 19 conspiracies dump
RE: Covid 19 conspiracies dump
Quack tycoon Joseph Mercola and anti-vaccine crank Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., have filed a lawsuit against U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren claiming she violated their First Amendment rights when she complained that Amazon was peddling COVID misinformation, citing Mercola’s recent misinformation-filled book on COVID as an example.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/mercola...formation/
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(January 27, 2022 at 1:08 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Quack tycoon Joseph Mercola and anti-vaccine crank Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., have filed a lawsuit against U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren claiming she violated their First Amendment rights when she complained that Amazon was peddling COVID misinformation, citing Mercola’s recent misinformation-filled book on COVID as an example.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/mercola...formation/

Well, that’s just adorable - filing a free-speech lawsuit in an attempt to curtail Warren’s free speech.

Someone should tell these two waterheads that bashing a book doesn’t violate ANYONE’s First Amendment rights.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Admittedly, this might not be a conspiracy per se, but it is a sign of how unhinged the death cult has become.

Good news: she was arrested shortly after this brain fart.
Bad news: she would be released on $5000 bond
Decent news: at least I haven’t heard of a school shooting happening in Luray County this Monday.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/-wi...-rcna13144
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
^^^ CPS complaint should probably be filed, really fuck with her life.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 27, 2022 at 7:00 pm)brewer Wrote: ^^^ CPS complaint should probably be filed, really fuck with her life.

If that happens, the charges had better fucking stick. If they don’t, we just create another right-wing cause Celebre willing to beat the drum of “cancel culture ruined my life.” And, as we all know, even making barely veiled threats to kill people isn’t something the right seems to give a shit about.

(January 27, 2022 at 8:50 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(January 27, 2022 at 7:00 pm)brewer Wrote: ^^^ CPS complaint should probably be filed, really fuck with her life.

If that happens, the charges had better fucking stick. If they don’t, we just create another right-wing cause Celebre willing to beat the drum of “cancel culture ruined my life.” And, as we all know, even making barely veiled threats to kill people isn’t something the right seems to give a shit about.

Well then, somebody knows her address. What do you think about a SWAT call?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 27, 2022 at 10:31 pm)brewer Wrote:
(January 27, 2022 at 8:50 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: If that happens, the charges had better fucking stick. If they don’t, we just create another right-wing cause Celebre willing to beat the drum of “cancel culture ruined my life.” And, as we all know, even making barely veiled threats to kill people isn’t something the right seems to give a shit about.

Well then, somebody knows her address. What do you think about a SWAT call?

You want the short answer or the long one?

I'll let Michael Scott answer the short answer:

The longer answer? In that case, I'll let this video I watched the other day answer it.

Even if the victim in question is the sort of person who managed to earn the C-word by making a veiled threat of a school shooting over a mask mandate, there's no way in Hell I can co-sign a swatting.

Robert LaMay, the anti-vaccine state trooper who recently died of COVID, was praised as "a celebrity" by Fox's Laura Ingraham on 10/19/21. She also said she "hoped" they'd awoken "a sleeping giant."

Direct link https://www.facebook.com/186842420994378...6250840709
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
So I was forced to walk by the KARENVAN Trucker Convoy on my way to the bank and had to endure weaving through sparse crowds of flag-waving troglodytes who likely don't even know what these morons are protesting and hearing the non-stop blaring of their fucking horns. Now I have a fucking headache. Fuck these fucking fucks ........ Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(January 29, 2022 at 3:27 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: She also said she "hoped" they'd awoken "a sleeping giant."

They did, it's called covid.  It was minding it's own business fucking around with bats off in nowheresville..and look at it now.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Covid-19 Conspiracies The Architect Of Fate 22 2896 July 1, 2020 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah