Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 8, 2024, 9:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you all playing right now?
RE: What are you all playing right now?
Spent $5 on Helix credits for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey on the XBOX. They're having a sale on in-game store items. I bought a legendary set of armor and a legendary dagger set that gives me something like 200% assassin's damage at night. With what I had left I got a rare bow. I'd like to do similar in Origins but the game is having an issue connecting to Ubisoft.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(March 12, 2023 at 10:08 pm)Angrboda Wrote: Spent $5 on Helix credits for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey on the XBOX. They're having a sale on in-game store items. I bought a legendary set of armor and a legendary dagger set that gives me something like 200% assassin's damage at night. With what I had left I got a rare bow. I'd like to do similar in Origins but the game is having an issue connecting to Ubisoft.

I have that dagger, and a lot of the armor sets.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Which level are you at in Odyssey?  Have you fought Medusa yet?

It took me 100+ hours of play time to get to Medusa the first time around.   But possibly because I binge played to get there I was practiced and beat her without too much difficulty.    However When I replayed the game a second time, I got to her in under 30 hours of play time, but because those 30 hours were spread out over 2 years, I am rusty and having a lot of trouble getting past her now.
(March 13, 2023 at 4:18 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: Which level are you at in Odyssey?  Have you fought Medusa yet?

It took me 100+ hours of play time to get to Medusa the first time around.   But possibly because I binge played to get there I was practiced and beat her without too much difficulty.    However When I replayed the game a second time, I got to her in under 30 hours of play time, but because those 30 hours were spread out over 2 years, I am rusty and having a lot of trouble getting past her now.

I'm just starting out.
At the late stages of Mechwarrior 5 Mercenaries (with almost all DLC).

I just love going on Mech missions. Yes, there is almost zero story, and the ability to modify your Mechs are limited. It could've been a much better game. But dang it's fun to drive an Atlas and slag other Mechs!
I bought a handful of casual games for my XBOX. It's a mixed bag. Frogger and Galaga are as expected, mindless enjoyable fun. Unfortunately Monopoly doesn't have computer players so I can't play alone. It will be handy if I ever have company. I also have Boggle, Trivial Pursuit, Risk, and Battleship which may turn out likewise. Oh well. You cannot win if you do not play. In the meantime, I'm shuffling things around to play Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy before it leaves the Game Pass collection on the 15th.
Had a chance to fire up Guardians Of The Galaxy tonight. It's leaving Game Pass today. It looks fun and is the first title to really take advantage of the HDR capabilities of my TV and console, but I'm not sure I want to pay what it's selling for these days. Undertale, another title that is leaving, surprised me and exceeded my expectations, but I doubt I'll spend money on that either.
Downloading Life is Strange 2 and Life is Strange: True Colors.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Bought Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate. Looking forward to learning Mileena's moves.

[Image: SglXwuIJPeJO88bAIrAwzwaQ.png]
(March 22, 2023 at 8:48 am)Tomato Wrote: Downloading Life is Strange 2 and Life is Strange: True Colors.

I just started the first one yesterday. It's very casual.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fire Emblem Three Houses: Anyone else playing it? Cecelia 0 463 August 30, 2019 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Moms playing Fortnite John V 8 899 August 18, 2018 at 12:50 am
Last Post: Sterben
  Anyone playing PUBG? John V 1 492 July 27, 2018 at 10:05 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Finished playing HZD Foxaèr 10 2382 May 2, 2018 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
Wink What do you plan on playing this year? Macoleco 7 1683 April 9, 2018 at 6:57 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  The art of not playing games Silent Snob 24 5340 March 27, 2017 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Your favorite role-playing video games Casca 18 2849 November 18, 2016 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  What are you currently playing? Shell B 27 4273 October 31, 2016 at 10:44 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  What are you playing right now? Bob Kelso 52 7721 November 16, 2015 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  So I'm playing Dark Cloud Violet 4 4036 October 8, 2013 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Violet