Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 2, 2024, 12:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Rebellious People
RE: A Rebellious People
(June 24, 2023 at 5:09 am)Helios Wrote:
Quote:Don't go pulling that, if they wanted to they could give the child up for adoption instead of having an abortion, so no the women that do want to give their children life DO NOT have abortions.
This would require them to remain pregnant a state they clearly don't want to remain in and should not have to remain in. For this purpose abortion is valid 

Quote:And to the people who say executing Rapists and Pedophiles would cause them to kill women in order to avoid them reporting them this claim is false, Rapists often want their victim to live with what happened to them that or either to experience such cruelty before they murder them as well because it turns them on, it would change nothing, and pedophiles often do the same thing it would change absolutely nothing.
This is false it would absolutely pressure them into killing their victims. So you are spewing nonsense here. 

Quote:And to the depraved souls out there claiming that cancer cells and saliva are Human because they have Human DNA, does your saliva or cancer grow into a human being like a fertilized embryo does?
Your argument was that it grows into something else your argument was it was human because it has human DNA and as pointed out that is not enough to be a human being as to this argument whatever future state it isn't what it is at the moment and no matter what state it has no right to live inside a human being against their will. 

Quote: Seriously you all claim to be critical thinkers yet these are your arguments?
It was a perfect argument for your statement. If you wanted this growth and development factor in responses you should have argued for it in your prior comment. It's not his fault you make faulty statements. 

Quote: These aren't arguments at all, you're literally grasping at straws to try and validate your depraved beliefs anything to avoid being held responsible for the slaughter of the innocents.
Actually, they are arguments and they counter your statements and all you are doing here is making excuses for your backward and tyrannical idealogy. So I can list another failure under your name.

So only at the moment of birth does the infant magically become human in your books and therefore have the rights prescribed to other humans. Despite the fact that the child in the mother's womb can recognize his or her mother's voice and become calmed by that same voice, meaning it has emotions while in the womb. But forgo that, its not a human being, its just a pathetic pile of loose cells in your books that doesn't deserve to live because its mother believes it to be a blemish on her personhood. What happened to the saying 'you do the crime you do the time?' sex makes babies, and you are so depraved you'd rather advocate for the murder of an infant who yearns to hear his mother's voice just because it is in the womb. How does that make you any different than the babylonians that splayed the 1 year old's brains all over the walls of Jerusalem? It is incapable of caring for itself, it couldn't survive on its own without its mother, the 1 year old and the infant in the womb, but somehow you convince yourself that this SOUL that has fears and is able to be comforted ought to be silenced because its just a 'fetus' not an 'infant' yet it is indeed an infant even in the mother's womb, for if you were standing near the mother while she was pregnant that infant could hear you advocate to tear it asunder and to get rid of it as though it were some filthy scum on the bottom of your foot.

You have no respect for life, for God, for women, for children, you sir are a murderer a depraved human being who lusts after the flesh in the putrid carnality of your soul and you are so unwilling to sacrifice your desire for pleasure without consequence that you would advocate truly from the bottom of your heart to kill an infant as it cries in its mother's womb. This infant that is still in the womb which grasps this man's finger is not at all aware of its surroundings. It should perish because you want to fuck a woman without a condom or a vasectomy, because you just want to unload yourself and glorify in the pleasures of the flesh over the works of the Spirit.

[Image: Baby-grabs-finger-FINAL.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
^Would it help if I stroked your hair and whispered, 'You poor thing...you poor, poor thing...' over and over?

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(June 24, 2023 at 5:13 am)Helios Wrote:
Quote:Really you were ACTUALLY PLANNING on typing a legitimate response to my thread? It would have been the first such response so far and we're 11 pages in. No you didn't have that intent, you just wanted to say you did so you could go on to type some pile of tripe to make yourself feel better as well as to look cool to all your atheist buddies, because looking cool to your buddies is so much more important than having an actual conversation, just ask the other people who have replied to this thread in the same manner you have. 0/10 lack of originality, poor delivery, and you stuttered to much in your response
Says the man who instead of addressing what he wrote goes on this little temper tantrum. What are you 12? Hehe

Actually if he had posted something of substance I would have been more than happy to address him, but what do you want me to address that he posted? He already said he wasn't posting an actual response to my thread, he even admitted it, WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU WANT ME TO ADDRESS?

(June 24, 2023 at 5:53 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(June 24, 2023 at 2:14 am)Authari Wrote: Don't go pulling that, if they wanted to they could give the child up for adoption instead of having an abortion, so no the women that do want to give their children life DO NOT have abortions.

And to the people who say executing Rapists and Pedophiles would cause them to kill women in order to avoid them reporting them this claim is false, Rapists often want their victim to live with what happened to them that or either to experience such cruelty before they murder them as well because it turns them on, it would change nothing, and pedophiles often do the same thing it would change absolutely nothing.

And to the depraved souls out there claiming that cancer cells and saliva are Human because they have Human DNA, does your saliva or cancer grow into a human being like a fertilized embryo does? Seriously you all claim to be critical thinkers yet these are your arguments? These aren't arguments at all, you're literally grasping at straws to try and validate your depraved beliefs anything to avoid being held responsible for the slaughter of the innocents.

The therapist may or may not ask you to show him on the dolly where the bad man touched you.

Boru

(June 24, 2023 at 6:05 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: ^Would it help if I stroked your hair and whispered, 'You poor thing...you poor, poor thing...' over and over?

Boru

Are you a fucking chomo dude? seriously at what point is it okay to make fun of victims of sexual abuse? What would possibly make you think that would be okay unless you harbored the desire to commit those acts against those victims?
(June 24, 2023 at 2:44 am)Authari Wrote:
(June 24, 2023 at 2:31 am)Ravenshire Wrote: You know, I was going to type out a nice long response to this pile of tripe, but I figured 1: it would b;low right past your tiny mind, and 2: you're just here trolling anyway, and 3: you don't respond to counter-points unless you have a pat answer from your Shamen.

Have fun flailing about trying to convince others of your pathetically small minded opinions. I'm not going to bother with you any longer.
Really you were ACTUALLY PLANNING on typing a legitimate response to my thread? It would have been the first such response so far and we're 11 pages in. No you didn't have that intent, you just wanted to say you did so you could go on to type some pile of tripe to make yourself feel better as well as to look cool to all your atheist buddies, because looking cool to your buddies is so much more important than having an actual conversation, just ask the other people who have replied to this thread in the same manner you have. 0/10 lack of originality, poor delivery, and you stuttered to much in your response.

You're such a POE.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 24, 2023 at 6:09 am)brewer Wrote:
(June 24, 2023 at 2:44 am)Authari Wrote: Really you were ACTUALLY PLANNING on typing a legitimate response to my thread? It would have been the first such response so far and we're 11 pages in. No you didn't have that intent, you just wanted to say you did so you could go on to type some pile of tripe to make yourself feel better as well as to look cool to all your atheist buddies, because looking cool to your buddies is so much more important than having an actual conversation, just ask the other people who have replied to this thread in the same manner you have. 0/10 lack of originality, poor delivery, and you stuttered to much in your response.

You're such a POE.

YES! YESSS!!! FEEL THE DEFEAT FLOW OVER YOU! CALL ME WHAT YOU WILL BUT YOU KNOW YOU LOST!! MUAHAHAHAHA!
(June 24, 2023 at 6:07 am)Authari Wrote:
(June 24, 2023 at 5:13 am)Helios Wrote: Says the man who instead of addressing what he wrote goes on this little temper tantrum. What are you 12? Hehe

Actually if he had posted something of substance I would have been more than happy to address him, but what do you want me to address that he posted? He already said he wasn't posting an actual response to my thread, he even admitted it, WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU WANT ME TO ADDRESS?

(June 24, 2023 at 5:53 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: The therapist may or may not ask you to show him on the dolly where the bad man touched you.

Boru

(June 24, 2023 at 6:05 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: ^Would it help if I stroked your hair and whispered, 'You poor thing...you poor, poor thing...' over and over?

Boru

Are you a fucking chomo dude? seriously at what point is it okay to make fun of victims of sexual abuse? What would possibly make you think that would be okay unless you harbored the desire to commit those acts against those victims?

Are you a victim of sexual abuse? If so, I offer no apologies, since I'm not making fun - I'm seriously urging you to get counselling. 

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Quote:So only at the moment of birth does the infant magically become human in your books and therefore have the rights prescribed to other humans.
I never claimed it wasn't human. I claimed it doesn't matter as its humanity present or absent does not change the fact it has no right to live inside someone against their will. 

Quote: Despite the fact that the child in the mother's womb can recognize his or her mother's voice and become calmed by that same voice, meaning it has emotions while in the womb.
It's presence of absence of emotions does not change the fact it has no right to live inside someone against their will. 

Quote:But forgo that, its not a human being, its just a pathetic pile of loose cells in your books that doesn't deserve to live because its mother believes it to be a blemish on her personhood.
Again its humanity present or absent does not change the fact it has no right to live inside someone against their will. 

Quote: What happened to the saying 'you do the crime you do the time?' sex makes babies, and you are so depraved you'd rather advocate for the murder of an infant who yearns to hear his mother's voice just because it is in the womb.
Sex shouldn't be punished nor should pregnancy be a punishment and pregnancy should not be a forced state. Believing it should be that's a depraved state of mind. 

Quote: How does that make you any different than the babylonians that splayed the 1 year old's brains all over the walls of Jerusalem?

One was the mass murder of infants the other is not forcing someone to remain pregnant against their will. 

Quote: It is incapable of caring for itself, it couldn't survive on its own without its mother, the 1 year old and the infant in the womb, 

Once again unless that infant is inside the mother against her will these two states are not the same. 

Quote:but somehow you convince yourself that this SOUL that has fears and is able to be comforted ought to be silenced because its just a 'fetus' not an 'infant' yet it is indeed an infant even in the mother's womb, for if you were standing near the mother while she was pregnant that infant could hear you advocate to tear it asunder and to get rid of it as though it were some filthy scum on the bottom of your foot.
Once again it's the ability to feel fear that does not change the fact it has no right to live inside someone against their will. 

Quote:You have no respect for life, for God, for women, for children, you sir are a murderer a depraved human being who lusts after the flesh in the putrid carnality of your soul and you are so unwilling to sacrifice your desire for pleasure without consequence that you would advocate truly from the bottom of your heart to kill an infant as it cries in its mother's womb. This infant that is still in the womb which grasps this man's finger is not at all aware of its surroundings. It should perish because you want to fuck a woman without a condom or a vasectomy, because you just want to unload yourself and glorify in the pleasures of the flesh over the works of the Spirit.
I have respect for the right of people to not be forced to be pregnant against their will. I respect the right of people to freely be able to express sexual freedom without pregnancy being used as a weapon against them. If people want to use  condoms  or get a vasectomy that's their choice (one I advocate for as I got one myself) but if not that's also their choice the same as the state pregnancy should ALWAYS be a choice and one totally separate from the choice to have sex. So all your ranting is empty

[Image: Baby-grabs-finger-FINAL.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Also attempting to use pictures as an empty appeal to emotions doesn't work on me.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Quote:Actually if he had posted something of substance I would have been more than happy to address him, but what do you want me to address that he posted? He already said he wasn't posting an actual response to my thread, he even admitted it, WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU WANT ME TO ADDRESS?
How about what he actually wrote and Writing in all caps does not make your point anymore reasonable.
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Quote:Are you a fucking chomo dude? seriously at what point is it okay to make fun of victims of sexual abuse? What would possibly make you think that would be okay unless you harbored the desire to commit those acts against those victims?
That's clearly not what he was doing.... Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(June 24, 2023 at 6:11 am)Authari Wrote:
(June 24, 2023 at 6:09 am)brewer Wrote: You're such a POE.

YES! YESSS!!! FEEL THE DEFEAT FLOW OVER YOU! CALL ME WHAT YOU WILL BUT YOU KNOW YOU LOST!! MUAHAHAHAHA!

When will you leave your parents basement?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.