Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 7:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you all playing right now?
RE: What are you all playing right now?

"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Going to trudge forward and switch out Gale for Halsin.
~ Erin Hunter
Reached the fight at camp between Shadow and Lae for the first time. Making actual progress this time, killed the three goblin leaders.

Aww, and the owlbear cub made it to camp.
~ Erin Hunter
As many run-throughs as I have done, I suppose I can understand why Commander Zhalk is so difficult to kill in the beginning. His sword is the best in all of Act One.
~ Erin Hunter
@Angrboda
Curious how you ended up dealing with the grove.
~ Erin Hunter
(January 13, 2024 at 10:18 am)Foxaèr Wrote: @Angrboda

I saw what happens when you kill Kagha, so I decided to go rescue Halsin instead. That's where I left it. I'll be returning to play after the weekend.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(January 13, 2024 at 10:25 am)Angrboda Wrote:
(January 13, 2024 at 10:18 am)Foxaèr Wrote: @Angrboda

I saw what happens when you kill Kagha, so I decided to go rescue Halsin instead. That's where I left it. I'll be returning to play after the weekend.

Having gone a couple different routes already, there are some downfalls to any choice. They were not lying when they said there are countless ways to go about doing anything in the game, and players are still discovering new things. Depending on your choice, you can miss out on recruiting a companion or lose companions before the end of Act One. I already know what choice I am making again, because I have done my research.
~ Erin Hunter
(January 13, 2024 at 10:54 am)Foxaèr Wrote:
(January 13, 2024 at 10:25 am)Angrboda Wrote: I saw what happens when you kill Kagha, so I decided to go rescue Halsin instead.  That's where I left it.  I'll be returning to play after the weekend.

Having gone a couple different routes already, there are some downfalls to any choice. They were not lying when they said there are countless ways to go about doing anything in the game, and players are still discovering new things. Depending on your choice, you can miss out on recruiting a companion or lose companions before the end of Act One. I already know what choice I am making again, because I have done my research.

I'm busy learning the ropes on Elden Ring. I've decided to avoid reading up on Baldur's Gate, figuring the more playthroughs it takes the better. I'll get more hours out of the game that way.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(January 13, 2024 at 11:01 am)Angrboda Wrote: I've decided to avoid reading up on Baldur's Gate, figuring the more playthroughs it takes the better. I'll get more hours out of the game that way.

So right, there. I need to buckle down and actually finish Act One. It might also be good for me to implement a better save system so I do not keep restarting the game. I have only been keeping one save file, and will need to get out of that habit for this game.
~ Erin Hunter
Keep finding new, alternate routes to get to Karlach.
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fire Emblem Three Houses: Anyone else playing it? Cecelia 0 457 August 30, 2019 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Moms playing Fortnite John V 8 887 August 18, 2018 at 12:50 am
Last Post: Sterben
  Anyone playing PUBG? John V 1 483 July 27, 2018 at 10:05 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Finished playing HZD Foxaèr 10 2377 May 2, 2018 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
Wink What do you plan on playing this year? Macoleco 7 1668 April 9, 2018 at 6:57 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  The art of not playing games Silent Snob 24 5306 March 27, 2017 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Your favorite role-playing video games Casca 18 2831 November 18, 2016 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  What are you currently playing? Shell B 27 4234 October 31, 2016 at 10:44 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  What are you playing right now? Bob Kelso 52 7658 November 16, 2015 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  So I'm playing Dark Cloud Violet 4 4025 October 8, 2013 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Violet