Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 10, 2024, 6:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you all playing right now?
RE: What are you all playing right now?
I tried playing Firewatch for the first time (it is a bit of an older game) and I thought it would be about watching fires in the woods, but no. The game begins with you being a young guy in college who meets a young girl, you fall in love, marry, and then you have to choose between letting her go to have a teaching career at Yale or discouraging her, and then she develops Alzheimer's and you have to choose between taking care of her or giving her to the clinic. Wtf? Since when are games made to make you depressed instead of just fun?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
As I move, watching my braid swing to and fro across the blade at my back, the fact that the hair isn't being sliced off is probably indicative of how dull the blade is and why I can never do any real damage against enemies.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
So, I switched it up again. A few times. Never satisfied.

Not playing durge. But I do plan on recruiting Minthara this time around. The hard way. Maybe.
~ Erin Hunter
An ox telling me I have the smell of an ox. The shade!
~ Erin Hunter
It's not as though I have anything else I want to play right now. Guess I just went after Lorroakan too soon. And, as usual, I did not save properly.

I don't know why multiple saves bother me, but they just do.
~ Erin Hunter
I'm now prone to getting the Alert fear for everyone in my party comp at level four, due to its extreme usefulness.
~ Erin Hunter
It really sucks that they removed the option for sorcerers to twin two good spells in the beginning. Witch Bolt and Ice Bolt.

Supposedly, though, you can twin cast spells from scrolls. Might need to stock those in camp if this is true.
~ Erin Hunter
I've decided to try the cheesy, OP party comp, sacrificing skill for raw power.

Fighter and three sorcerers.
~ Erin Hunter
Nope, can't twin just any scroll.
~ Erin Hunter
Astarion to the necrotic book: "No, I won't kill them. Well, maybe Shadowheart."

LOL
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fire Emblem Three Houses: Anyone else playing it? Cecelia 0 465 August 30, 2019 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Moms playing Fortnite John V 8 924 August 18, 2018 at 12:50 am
Last Post: Sterben
  Anyone playing PUBG? John V 1 497 July 27, 2018 at 10:05 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Finished playing HZD Foxaèr 10 2382 May 2, 2018 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
Wink What do you plan on playing this year? Macoleco 7 1701 April 9, 2018 at 6:57 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  The art of not playing games Silent Snob 24 5415 March 27, 2017 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Your favorite role-playing video games Casca 18 2851 November 18, 2016 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  What are you currently playing? Shell B 27 4317 October 31, 2016 at 10:44 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  What are you playing right now? Bob Kelso 52 7743 November 16, 2015 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  So I'm playing Dark Cloud Violet 4 4037 October 8, 2013 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Violet