Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 19, 2024, 12:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The SCOTUS Chronicles
RE: The SCOTUS Chronicles
(May 11, 2024 at 8:55 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Every time this thread rolls around, I read it as "The Scrotum Chronicles".

And why not? Unelected males stuffing their schlongs down any disagreeing throat, bouncing their balls on some unfortunate's chin.

Quote:A Tennessee Democrat introduced a resolution in the House to censure Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito after reports showed an upside-down flag was flown outside his residence shortly following the Jan. 6, 2021, riot on the Capitol.

Rep. Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.), a member of the Judiciary Committee, introduced the censure resolution Tuesday, “for knowingly violating the federal recusal statute and binding ethics standards and calling the impartiality of the Supreme Court of the United States into question.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/46792...down-flag/

I'd rather see them draw up articles of impeachment.

He will just say the dog did it.
(May 22, 2024 at 1:06 pm)Nanny Wrote: He will just say the dog did it.

He’s already blamed his wife. Alito is a medical marvel - no balls, no spine, no brain.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Well, the wife raised a pine tree flag at the beach house. Between Ginny and Martha Ann there's a strand of Christian nationalism.
Alitos wife with the flags, trumps random staffers promising a unified reich on the old man's xitter knockoff. Just a wave of strong leaders telling us the buck stops..well, somewhere, just not with them.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 23, 2024 at 12:12 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Alitos wife with the flags, trumps random staffers promising a unified reich on the old man's xitter knockoff.  Just a wave of strong leaders telling us the buck stops..well, somewhere, just not with them.

[Image: mt683803.plattdgms0316_1_hires(en-us,msdn.10).png]

^ More like, "Who is throwing shit on the Constitution?" I've seen some shit go down in this country, but this latest shit is truly appalling.  Mad
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(May 23, 2024 at 8:55 pm)Fireball Wrote: ^ More like, "Who is throwing shit on the Constitution?" I've seen some shit go down in this country, but this latest shit is truly appalling.  Mad

... and by judges, of all people. Thomas is a grifter. Alito is not only a grifter, but subversive as well.

Congress must take action once the GOP logjam is cleared.

(May 23, 2024 at 10:30 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(May 23, 2024 at 8:55 pm)Fireball Wrote: ^ More like, "Who is throwing shit on the Constitution?" I've seen some shit go down in this country, but this latest shit is truly appalling.  Mad

... and by judges, of all people. Thomas is a grifter. Alito is not only a grifter, but subversive as well.

Congress must take action once the GOP logjam is cleared.

But will that logjam really be cleared? Those assholes don't play by the rules, and they're getting worse.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brett Kavanaugh, the new SCOTUS liberal? Jehanne 6 2117 December 14, 2018 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Maybe Kavanaugh will be the next liberal SCOTUS judge?? Jehanne 10 1551 October 6, 2018 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  SCOTUS Invites Republicunts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 11 2426 February 6, 2018 at 8:42 pm
  Trump summons final two SCOTUS nominees Cecelia 23 3828 February 3, 2017 at 1:22 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  SCOTUS and civics. Brian37 21 2546 June 24, 2016 at 11:28 am
Last Post: TheRealJoeFish
  Trump's SCOTUS Picks AFTT47 29 2606 May 19, 2016 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  SCOTUS Tells Arizona and Kansas to Go Fuck Themselves. Minimalist 6 1998 June 29, 2015 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  SCOTUS to hear same sex marriage case popeyespappy 16 4988 December 10, 2012 at 2:38 pm