Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 11:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Putting it in my mouth
RE: Putting it in my mouth
A McChicken and Spicy Crispy Chicken sandwich at McDonald's. I had a Deluxe Crispy chicken sandwich when they first came out and wasn't impressed. This one was quite good, despite having sparse toppings. Still costs too much, but I had a coupon for 20% off, so I splurged.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I bought a cheese ball on the way home, to go with the crackers and pepper jack cheese I already had. I also picked up a pepperoni, mushroom, and black olive pizza. That's up first.
Cheese ravioli in vodka arrabbiata sauce.
Braised boneless, skinless chicken thigh and fresh cherries. Finished off with a little piece (about 1/4 cubic inch type of little) of gouda. Hungry
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Tomato soup cake.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
A salad with grape tomatoes and zesty French dressing.
Cold spicy fried chicken.
Onion bagel and a schmear. Full-fat cream cheese because I’m not a savage.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Fettuccine in garlic & carmelized onion Alfredo sauce with Southern-style chicken bites.
Chocolate strawberries dipped in vanilla yogurt and Goldfish crackers.
"Imagination, life is your creation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Star Wars plot holes? Wash your mouth out! ignoramus 3 572 May 23, 2019 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  "putting time in perspective," and some fun facts! Catholic_Lady 49 9787 July 15, 2015 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Putting Creed's Humanism Back thesummerqueen 5 3209 December 19, 2012 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  School putting too much emphasis on sports passionatefool 15 6510 November 10, 2011 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious