Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 21, 2024, 7:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
What's everyone up to right now?
RE: What's everyone up to right now?
Unboxing some new pans. I like my new T-Fal hard anodized skillet. It's a definite upgrade from the basic, nonstick T-Fal I bought years ago. That pan tends to skate around the burner.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
On my morning walk every day, this squirrel comes to say hello and I give it a cookie or a donut.

I think we are now friends.

[Image: Friend.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(July 4, 2024 at 8:15 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: On my morning walk every day, this squirrel comes to say hello and I give it a cookie or a donut.

Is it pregnant or just fat?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 4, 2024 at 8:15 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: On my morning walk every day, this squirrel comes to say hello and I give it a cookie or a donut.

That is one fat squirrel. Might be time to change from cookies and donuts to nuts and seeds. Or tiny squirrel injections of Ozempic.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Buying more Audiobooks. Someday I'll find time to listen to them.
(July 4, 2024 at 8:15 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: On my morning walk every day, this squirrel comes to say hello and I give it a cookie or a donut.

A squirrel built like that would certainly be easier for my dogs to catch...and I don't need that!  I have had to pry the jaws of various dogs off of squirrels that are much more fit.

Hard pass.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

I need to stop looking at cookware. I always find something. My cart seems to fill up automagically.
Cleaning up the storm detritus in the yard, killing voles.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Looking at recipes and ingredient sources for making lentil curry.
Watching baseball and cooking lunch. I decided to take the day off seeing as it's a holiday.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Wearing Right Now? BrianSoddingBoru4 77 4825 June 10, 2024 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How You're "Feeling" Right Now (img mode) Silver 9 1536 May 19, 2021 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Fireball