Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 21, 2024, 10:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
What's everyone up to right now?
RE: What's everyone up to right now?
In my hotel room in Kaukauna. Unfortunately, it's really bloody hot and the AC isn't helping much. In semi-related news, we wound up getting a larger suite than usual because it was the only room available with two beds. Fortunately, the other room in the suite is actually a bit cooler, so I decided to set up base (temporarly) there.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(July 12, 2024 at 10:52 pm)brewer Wrote:
(July 12, 2024 at 4:34 pm)Jackalope Wrote: My physician referred me for a lung cancer screening program, I had my first screening CT scan done yesterday.  I just read the radiologist's notes.   I haven't spoken with my physician yet, but I expect he will be calling very soon to talk about the findings and next steps.  I expect there will be a biopsy in my future.

Just had mine this morning. I think the results are online but haven't looked yet. Fuck, now I'll suppose I have to. 

Best of luck.

Edit: Read the report, no change compaired to past reports back to 2022.

Glad to hear it.

They compared mine to 2015, a couple of months before I quit smoking. That one was clear, this one has "several"; nodules, including one 8mm and one 13mm. No bueno.
Saw an Amazon ad for a big surge protector with slots for USB and the new USB-C.  It was only about 4 bucks once I used all my promotional credits,   Spent part of the morning moving office furniture and sewing stuff and managed to get rid of two other surge protectors as well as a couple extension cords and some cords that we used to need when we had cable.  I have a box of random old cords upstairs too.  Going to get all that together and offer it on FB for free and hopefully not have to throw it away instead.

Still have old software and things in a drawer that were dad's.  He's been gone 15 years.  May put them out there for anyone looking for retro computer stuff.  Come to think of it there are some old games and reference type CDs that were mine in that closet upstairs.

For some reason lately, I have an urge to purge random stuff around the house.  I think it's reverse nesting.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

Figuring out what stuff I needed to fix my phone.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Peeling and freezing ginger. I don't think this was a job that was designed with fingerless Frauleins in mind. By some miracle, I prepped just enough ginger to completely fill one ice cube tray.
Finally made it to Door County.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
The Internet is down in my area. What to do while waiting for it to be fixed?
(July 14, 2024 at 7:51 am)Angrboda Wrote: The Internet is down in my area.  What to do while waiting for it to be fixed?

Panic
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Editing a single paragraph took too much mental energy from me.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
We must have a criminal on the loose. Chopper has been the air circling for the last 30 to 45 minutes.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Wearing Right Now? BrianSoddingBoru4 77 4821 June 10, 2024 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How You're "Feeling" Right Now (img mode) Silver 9 1536 May 19, 2021 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Fireball