Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 21, 2024, 1:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
What's everyone up to right now?
RE: What's everyone up to right now?
Contributing to the blue wave by supporting Kamala Harris' campaign.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Spending my money. Just paid a thousand dollars for the facility where they will do the follow up procedure to check my stomach on Monday. Yesterday I paid the doctor a bit over $500.00. Can't wait to see what the anesthesiologist charges. Maybe I should just go black market for something to knock me out.

Thankful for the 0% interest cards I got lately with cash back rewards. Every little bit helps.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

Dove on Palancar reef off Cozumel this afternoon. It's so good I could easily get spoiled.
Taking my pills and watching the morning news.
I had one Audible credit to spend before I canceled my plan in order to see what deal they offered me to resubscribe. I selected the annual plan for $85. Then I went to check my credits. It still said that I had zero credits. I panicked. My face blanched. My thoughts raced with thoughts of angry conversations with customer service. Fortunately, it was only a temporary delay. My 12 credits showed up a minute later.

They're having a 2-for-1 sale currently, and unlike a lot of times, I've actually got a wealth of choices. I've picked out six books, yet haven't committed to all six. I'd like to keep credits for major selections.

My current list:
We Are Legion (We Are Bob) - A SciFi novel
Sword and Scimitar - Fourteen Centuries of War between Islam and the West
The Tale of Genji
Middlemarch by George Eliot
The Rising Sun by John Toland
American Caesar - About Douglas MacArthur
Setting up my Login.gov id for social security and stuff. They now require multifactor authentication.
Just bought a 2024 Honda Odyssey. It was time, the 2011 Toyota was becoming less dependable and my wife is planning a trip to Cali in the fall.

Now the fun begins, getting it outfitted for the dog(s) and learning all the tech.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 25, 2024 at 4:17 pm)Angrboda Wrote: Setting up my Login.gov id for social security and stuff.  They now require multifactor authentication.

I just got my notice also.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Marinating some chicken for dinner. My sisters' birthdays are this month. Time to start shopping.
Doing the SketchUp for a corner hutch.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Wearing Right Now? BrianSoddingBoru4 77 4817 June 10, 2024 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How You're "Feeling" Right Now (img mode) Silver 9 1536 May 19, 2021 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Fireball