Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 20, 2024, 9:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
What's everyone up to right now?
RE: What's everyone up to right now?
Left my car at the dealer to replace the antenna. $400 labor. If I didn't have arthritis so bad, I'd do it myself.  Dodgy
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Working on a list of things to pack for my trip. My friend told me to make sure I bring a coat...I had to think about it a while before I remembered that I have a real nice one that will last forever because I seldom have to wear it.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

I learned a fourth method for getting into our "safe" (a glorified lockbox) without entering the code or using the key. Only took about a dozen whacks in the right place with a 10oz hammer after separating it from the wall it was attached to with the claw end. Impressive security, Honeywell.

Coincidentally, I'm contemplating where I'm going to stash the petty cash. Maybe it's time to get a bank account.
The absolute worst thing, and it happens to me often, is chewing on some food and having to suddenly sneeze. It's either swallow really fast or blow the food out of my mouth along with the force of a sneeze, which has happened.

Beginning to think I'm allergic to eating.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Found some skunks roaming around in my yard. Luckily, it seems like the actual den is in the neighbour’s yard.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(August 13, 2024 at 7:37 pm)Jackalope Wrote: I learned a fourth method for getting into our "safe" (a glorified lockbox) without entering the code or using the key. Only took about a dozen whacks in the right place with a 10oz hammer after separating it from the wall it was attached to with the claw end. Impressive security, Honeywell.

Coincidentally, I'm contemplating where I'm going to stash the petty cash. Maybe it's time to get a bank account.

This also works on people.

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
(August 13, 2024 at 10:37 pm)Silver Wrote: The absolute worst thing, and it happens to me often, is chewing on some food and having to suddenly sneeze. It's either swallow really fast or blow the food out of my mouth along with the force of a sneeze, which has happened.

Beginning to think I'm allergic to eating.

Have you tried long pig?

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
Or (rose) veal, which apparently tastes exactly the same as human flesh.

Watched American Graffiti in preparation for a trivia night that Dad and I ended up not going to because he felt like crap. I guess there's worse things to do in vain than watch American Graffiti.

Boyfriend is bringing the feline to the vet this morning.

Been a little worried about the weight she lost.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Wearing Right Now? BrianSoddingBoru4 77 4812 June 10, 2024 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How You're "Feeling" Right Now (img mode) Silver 9 1536 May 19, 2021 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Fireball