Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 18, 2024, 10:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Putting it in my mouth
RE: Putting it in my mouth
Breaded mozzarella cheese sticks.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Pork chops and green beans. These are my best yet. I pulled them from the pan at 130 degrees instead of waiting for them to reach 145 degrees in the pan. After a couple of minutes on the plate, they'd reached the 145-degree safe temperature. Last night's were a little more done than I like. These were just about right. I actually like mine more towards medium-rare, but I hesitate to undercook pork.
Stir-fry vegetables in General Tso's sauce with a side of kimchi.
Spaghetti.
Cheddar and bacon Brats.
Barbecue country-style ribs and mixed vegetables. The ones I made the other day were a bit dry. I revamped my technique and these came out really good. I used Stubb's spicy BBQ sauce. It was okay. Not worth $4.
Ahi tuna poke with habanero, cucumber, and avocado
Breakfast burritos and a protein bar.
Trying something new with my diet.

I never eat anything after I wake up at night or before I head to work. Decided to change that. Going to eat a bag of rice with my coffee, and then eat something light like veg or fruit in the morning before bed.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Salsa verde chicken.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Star Wars plot holes? Wash your mouth out! ignoramus 3 618 May 23, 2019 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  "putting time in perspective," and some fun facts! Catholic_Lady 49 10301 July 15, 2015 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Putting Creed's Humanism Back thesummerqueen 5 3312 December 19, 2012 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  School putting too much emphasis on sports passionatefool 15 6779 November 10, 2011 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious