Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 18, 2024, 10:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Putting it in my mouth
RE: Putting it in my mouth
Firestone brand "Mind Haze" IPA. I wanted a beer, and I thought I'd try this one, even though it didn't look all that good. I'm not driving around a bunch for one beer. I won't drive around looking for this one again, either. I don't understand the fascination with hops that impersonate beer that has had to travel from the British Isles to India and got stale on the way there.  Hmph
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(August 23, 2024 at 9:18 pm)Fireball Wrote: Firestone brand "Mind Haze" IPA. I wanted a beer, and I thought I'd try this one, even though it didn't look all that good. I'm not driving around a bunch for one beer. I won't drive around looking for this one again, either. I don't understand the fascination with hops that impersonate beer that has had to travel from the British Isles to India and got stale on the way there.  Hmph

Don't let the beer snobs read this. Wink
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(August 23, 2024 at 9:19 pm)Silver Wrote:
(August 23, 2024 at 9:18 pm)Fireball Wrote: Firestone brand "Mind Haze" IPA. I wanted a beer, and I thought I'd try this one, even though it didn't look all that good. I'm not driving around a bunch for one beer. I won't drive around looking for this one again, either. I don't understand the fascination with hops that impersonate beer that has had to travel from the British Isles to India and got stale on the way there.  Hmph

Don't let the beer snobs read this. Wink

IK,R? They rave about it and it tastes like piss (I guess, not being all that familiar with that flavor, either).
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
BBQ-flavor baked beans.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Egg and onion on rye. Tea.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Salmon and asparagus.
Salmon is on the menu tonight. Ima grillin' it. There will be grilled vegies with it.  Hungry
Rice and coffee.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Baked beans.
Leftover salsa verde chicken and mixed vegetables.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Star Wars plot holes? Wash your mouth out! ignoramus 3 618 May 23, 2019 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  "putting time in perspective," and some fun facts! Catholic_Lady 49 10301 July 15, 2015 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Putting Creed's Humanism Back thesummerqueen 5 3312 December 19, 2012 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  School putting too much emphasis on sports passionatefool 15 6779 November 10, 2011 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious