Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 18, 2024, 8:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you all playing right now?
RE: What are you all playing right now?
Played some Monter Train on the XBOX earlier. I'd forgotten how fun playing on a 65" TV screen is. I installed Age of Mythology Retold and Hellblade II but I'm thinking some Dead Cells and Ori & The Blind Forest are what I need.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
With my left ear out of commission, I've not been in the mood to play SW: O. Maybe it's just an excuse because I've lost interest in the game.

What I really want to play is DA IV at the end of the month.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Russian Roulette with my neighbo...

...oh, I just won!

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
Songs of Conquest is on sale. It's an homage to the early heroes of might and magic games. HOMAM 2 was one of the two games I first purchased for my new Pentium computer. I still haven't played very far in the original HOMAM games, but I'm thinking about Songs of Conquest. They say that Age of Wonders is the most similar modern game besides Songs of Conquest, so I fired up Age of Wonders 4 yesterday, but it's closer to a Civilization game than HOMAM. It looked interesting though. I'm still learning the interface and mechanics. I've been playing Dead Cells more than anything lately.
Played Age of Wonders 4 for a couple of hours tonight. Browsing the key stores, I picked up the expansion pass which adds all DLC for $10. It's more fun than Civ.
(October 4, 2024 at 9:30 pm)Angrboda Wrote: Played Age of Wonders 4 for a couple of hours tonight. Browsing the key stores, I picked up the expansion pass which adds all DLC for $10. It's more fun than Civ.

The game is 50 to 62(sale) dollars on PS.
~ Erin Hunter
I think I paid about $11 originally. Somebody was selling it cheap right after it was released.
Re-playing Crysis 3.
Disappointing theists since 1968!
My n-th reroll of BG3 (Durge as a Wood Elf sorcerer. This is my first time in Act 3, I wonder how it plays out for a normal playthrough. Of all the factions vying for the (redacted), none of them are trustworthy, so of course I'm going to betray them all and claim (redacted) for myself.
(October 11, 2024 at 10:42 pm)Jackalope Wrote: My n-th reroll of BG3 (Durge as a Wood Elf sorcerer. This is my first time in Act 3, I wonder how it plays out for a normal playthrough. Of all the factions vying for the (redacted), none of them are trustworthy, so of course I'm going to betray them all and claim (redacted) for myself.

One day I'll return to the game and attempt to finish the third act. Might not happen, though, because the game isn't designed for a perfectionist like me.
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fire Emblem Three Houses: Anyone else playing it? Cecelia 0 522 August 30, 2019 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Moms playing Fortnite John V 8 1124 August 18, 2018 at 12:50 am
Last Post: Sterben
  Anyone playing PUBG? John V 1 555 July 27, 2018 at 10:05 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Finished playing HZD Silver 10 2639 May 2, 2018 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Silver
Wink What do you plan on playing this year? Macoleco 7 1879 April 9, 2018 at 6:57 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  The art of not playing games Silent Snob 24 5846 March 27, 2017 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Your favorite role-playing video games Casca 18 3208 November 18, 2016 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  What are you currently playing? Shell B 27 4828 October 31, 2016 at 10:44 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  What are you playing right now? Bob Kelso 52 8752 November 16, 2015 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  So I'm playing Dark Cloud Violet 4 4159 October 8, 2013 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Violet