Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2024, 1:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anencephaly
Anencephaly
This miracle baby is a miracle...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMlVNFpzK...re=related

...did I mention that this miracle baby is a miracle?
RE: Anencephaly
It's actually a bit of warm protoplasm.

Nothing else.

But the xtian fucktards will bleat on about how it's a sign of gods 'love'
But then, that's how Ken Ham started out so who knowsAngel
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
TBH I feel so very sorry for the mother of this child. This 'child' will not grow nor will it 'become' anything other than a body with a brain-stem (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_stem) ...so sad really...

"Miracle" my fat arse...just more evidence of the cruelty that is xtianity. IMHO
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Is that what they mean by design? Angry

Its funny tough, that this child doesn't have a brain, not by choice, but religionists have a brain and choose to dump it. I guess its one of them ironies of life.
"He is celebrating his second birthday" How? He's a fucking vegetable.

How obscene.That poor stupid mother.

Quote:It's actually a bit of warm protoplasm.

He's a cinch for the Republican nomination in 2052.

Before that he can run the Fundies of America Club.
I rage so much over things like this. Maybe I'm a pessimistic cunt but how can anyone seriously sit there and think there is some sort of 'divine and good' reason to make a living creature develop in such a way. It is cruelty plain and simple.

Assuming some almighty lawd creates everything in his big massive workshop in the clouds.
Errrr, miracle my arse, my partner and I had a pregnancy 8 years ago that we aborted because of serious brain problems that only a couple of people in the world had ever suffered, we aborted the baby late stage, it's no life, literally, just permanent heartache followed by grieving, our baby would have been worse off than the miracle baby but I'm sure you get my point. Also a lot of the reason I hate pro life fuckers, they clearly haven't experienced the shitty end of the stick.
Ergh I hate pro life motherfuckers. Need to get in the real world.
It's scientifically incredible, but that poor boy!