Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 5:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CHEERS
RE: CHEERS
I gotta lay off the boos for a week.

It seems these holidays I've been on a hard-core fucking bender 24-goddamn-7!

I think I'm gonna temporarily grab a spot on the wagon for a week or two and just drink some damn water! I mean jesuschrist! I've downed two fifths of whiskey in three days, and that's not even mentioning the beers and miscellaneous shots or the two entire weeks prior to that. My liver has got to be beggin for mercy by now and I'm inclined to grant just that!

No cheers today my fello drinkers and devils ........ I gotz to get clear!

[Image: icewater.jpg]

[Image: Evolution.png]

[Image: the-liver-is-evil-liver-evil-punished-me...846678.jpg]
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I don't think I've ever said this on AF...

I love Pandora (on the web) ... I've never gotten tired of it. Awesome.

All the music technology really. I love having millions of songs at my fingertips 24 hours a day. It's just fantastic. Thank you silicon valley!

Spotify is better ;-)
I was told that Spotify puts every song you listen to on your facebook profile - and I definitely don't want that. I'd like to have some semblance of privacy.

Spotify is rather fantastic.

But I hate that if you enter into "private mode", it disables it 2 hours later automatically. Mad
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(January 5, 2012 at 2:47 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: But I hate that if you enter into "private mode", it disables it 2 hours later automatically. Mad

Exactly. I can't deal with that kind of bull shit. "We're going to use our position to blackmail you to get free marketing through your facebook page. Nevermind that you don't want the entire god damn fucking world to know every tiny damn facet about your life."

god damn I just reminded myself how much I hate facebook.
Anyway ... that's why I don't do spotify. I'm tired of being owned on every tiny fucking level of my life.

Plus, I have several ways of getting the large amount of music I want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9ZGKALMMuc

Cheers, gentlemen... Class was AWESOME and I'm in a divine mood. Big Grin
Anyone wanna dance?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
god I love Frank. He and Dean Martin are definitely heroes of mine.

[Image: whiskey-on-rocks-thumb4182673.jpg] I'll have a dance .....

(January 3, 2012 at 12:18 pm)Cinjin Wrote: I gotta lay off the boos for a week.

You know what I discovered? Booze is better in moderation. When I was younger, I could bounce back from a bender really easily. Now, not so much. One of the benefits of moderation is that you can afford better booze. Big Grin

Quality over quantity.