Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 6, 2024, 10:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability
(March 8, 2012 at 1:15 am)aleialoura Wrote: You're soooo defensive. Practically transparent.

I think you wish I was so you could defend this tirade you have gone off on.

Quote:I am not the one concerned with societal class. From your previous statements on this matter, you are.

Don't be ridiculous, alei. I'm a writer and I live near Harvard and MIT. If I cared about class, I would stop writing and go marry a doctor, lawyer or scientist.

Quote:I could give a shit less what your stuck up ass thinks about me. You're not holding up a mirror, sweet heart. Your shield is cheap/clear plastic.

Sweetheart is one word. Smile I'm really not stuck up, but you would never see that because you can't stand me disagreeing with you. Get over it, alei. You don't know everything and people are going to disagree with you.

Quote:What the fuck are you even talking about? I really don't have a clue. I'm in a meaningful relationship right now, I've been a stripper. I think being in a meaningful relationship is better than being in an abusive relationship. I think being a stripper is better than being a chef, for me, because you can't make 8 grand in 3 nights by being a chef.

I don't need to make eight grand in three nights sweating on people and letting them sweat on me. I'm not stuck up, Alei. I have OCD. Nice determination, though. I'm so stuck up because I can't bear to have strangers touch me. Okay, lady.

Quote:Seriously, I don't see how painting it for what it is can be seen as wrong. I'm not against it. I'm all for it. I've actually defended you from people insulting you for your profession. I banned a guy for tearing into you about your kids and what you do. Does it bother you that I'm not a skank? Sorry.

Quote:No, it bothers me that you would call people you don't know "skanks".

Look at the quote above yours. Did I call someone a skank? I think a large portion of your problem is that you do not bother to see what I am actually writing. I asked if it bothered you that I am not a skank. Also, I don't care if it bothers you. Half the bitches in Jersey are skanks. Argue

Quote:I think you think you're better than every prostitute and stripper because you don't want to be a prostitute or stripper. I think you're a typical woman.

Well, you don't have to be right, but at least you "think."

Quote:I don't have many female friends in real life because they're so insecure and negative all the time. Like you.

Maybe it is because they don't want to deal with your over-emotional "accept me and agree with me or I will go ghetto on you" attitude. Ever think of that?

Quote:But you did, and you still are. It's painful to watch almost, because the more you go on, the more it comes out. Stop. You think you're being funny and cute, but this isn't making sense.

Sure it does. Keep projecting.

Quote:What the fuck is "your hundred and one"? I don't give a shit if you or anyone else judges me, I've said that before. I meant it. Next time I deflect something, you let me know.

Well, since you went all catty on me, I suppose I will be frank. Your hundred and one "I lost this kid but it isn't my fault" "I lost this other kids but it isn't my fault" "I had to stop stripping and it is someone else's fault" don't you dare fucking judge me threads. Seriously, alei, you invite judgment and want it. When I don't judge you and state an abstract observation, you take it as judgment. It's like daring someone to hit you and saying they did when they get up to leave. It's beyond ridiculous and I'm a little tired of dealing with you freaking out about things that are not personal and then making them personal with me.

Quote:Heard that one a lot, eh? I figured.

Not really. I don't know a lot of people who think unbiased, unemotional debate in a forum where you are not personally invested in is a bad thing.

By the way, saying I am emotionally involved and whatever other defense mechanism you employed and then telling me I am an unfeeling ice princess is a contradiction. Consistency, alei. It will help you in your machinations.

..... Can I get 8 grand in three nights? Minimalist you can totally sweat on me for three nights for 8 grand... In fact all of you could sweat on me for three nights for 8 grand.

As far as how I feel about stripping/prostitutes I will admit that I usually hop on board the stigmas and usually think that people in these situations could be in much better ones. However as has been pointed out there are also those who did because they truly want to.

I think that I would be all for it if it was more regulated + the shit bags that are the abusive ones were prosecuted or if that didn't work taken care of "quietly". There is nothing wrong with the idea in of itself I just don't like those fucktards like "Joe Joe Fine" (Deus Ex reference!) who abuse the women who work under them.

I would even be for something like a prostitution/stripper commission, like the gaming commission, who would send inspectors out etc to catch those who were in violation of things.
(March 8, 2012 at 1:50 am)Voltair Wrote: ..... Can I get 8 grand in three nights? Minimalist you can totally sweat on me for three nights for 8 grand... In fact all of you could sweat on me for three nights for 8 grand.

Whore. Tongue
All I said was sweat on me! I didn't say anything else Tongue And hey it is perfectly acceptable for men to be as promiscuous as they want. Only women who are promiscuous are whores, how do I know that? Because that's what American society tells me and they are right about everything. That is why Jesus exists and you are all going to Hell! I am glad that there are no double standards because that would suck amiright?

By the way fr0d0 can do much more than sweat on me for 3 days and that would be FREE..... Just in case you are watching sweety :'( I miss you.
(March 8, 2012 at 1:50 am)Voltair Wrote: ..... Can I get 8 grand in three nights? Minimalist you can totally sweat on me for three nights for 8 grand... In fact all of you could sweat on me for three nights for 8 grand.

Showers- they're practically free.

Angel Cloud

I would pay someone that much not to sweat on me. Big Grin I'm that neurotic. It's weird, though, not everyone bothers me like that.
What if it was Tiberius sweating on you for three nights? :p

Showers? Aleia you're such a damn tease Sad
(March 8, 2012 at 1:57 am)Voltair Wrote: What if it was Tiberius sweating on you for three nights? :p

That is entirely different. Smile Like I said, I have selective neuroses. That is, unless it is water. I will not drink after people. Blech.

(March 8, 2012 at 1:58 am)Shell B Wrote:
(March 8, 2012 at 1:57 am)Voltair Wrote: What if it was Tiberius sweating on you for three nights? :p

That is entirely different. Smile Like I said, I have selective neuroses. That is, unless it is water. I will not drink after people. Blech.

Except Tiberius? :p
(March 8, 2012 at 1:57 am)Voltair Wrote: Showers? Aleia you're such a damn tease Sad

It's true, but I'm an incredibly successful tease. Wink