Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 2:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE: new member

(August 15, 2009 at 7:20 pm)bozo Wrote: kittenshere, don't you accept that WE DON'T BELIEVE IN GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes I accept that YOU dont belive in God. You can only speak for yourself. There are few here that do or are wiling to discuss it. and as I said I force no one to listen. But when one does, I answer him or her as best I can. I have also offered to take it private if one wants to.
Obviously you think repetition helps kitten
(August 15, 2009 at 7:28 pm)EvidenceVsFaith Wrote: I don't at the moment either. I say at the moment but - I don't expect to change!! Nevertheless I'm fine if Kitten proceeds regardless of if I'm convertable or not (and no, once again - i don't believe I am! Lmfao, ever) - I can certainly see that some don't like it though!! I obviously can't speak for all.

EvF

It's not rocket science...if god fails, so does his/her/its words. It really is that simple. Why not cut to the chase?
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
Cut to the chase in what way?

Obviously if God doesn't exist then his words are bollocks because he doesn't exist to speak or write any.

EvF
The bible, among other things contains the rationalising for Gods existence and belief in him. In my undesrtanding, you don't believe in God without reason, and then prove it with the bible etc later. So, with respect, I think you've got it a bit arse about face bozo.
(August 15, 2009 at 7:37 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: The bible, among other things contains the rationalising for Gods existence and belief in him. In my undesrtanding, you don't believe in God without reason, and then prove it with the bible etc later. So, with respect, I think you've got it a bit arse about face bozo.

Frodo,shove your arse right up your face. Similarly kittenshere, you arrogant person.
This is an atheist forum. We don't sign on to the existence of gods...or anything that eminates from such belief. Can I stop flogging the nag?
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
It may be an atheist forum, but theists are welcome to join too (providing they don't break the rules).

EvF
(August 15, 2009 at 7:47 pm)EvidenceVsFaith Wrote: It may be an atheist forum, but theists are welcome to join too (providing they don't break the rules).

EvF

I'll try and make this very easy for you....do you believe in gods?
Ok, I'll try and make my response very easy for you, here's my response:

"No."

EvF
(August 15, 2009 at 7:51 pm)EvidenceVsFaith Wrote: Ok, I'll try and make my response very easy for you, here's my response:

"No."

EvF

We're slowly making progress. You indulge them. I won't.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Photos Tiberius 20296 4689133 May 2, 2024 at 4:51 am
Last Post: no one
  new member asswriter 8 519 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 502 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 1151 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 1010 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 723 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1603 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1310 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2307 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2891 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one