Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 12:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CHEERS
RE: CHEERS
(March 19, 2012 at 3:19 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Never read "Hitchiker's Guide to the Universe"?

Oh dear...Blush

I've never read 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe' either. However, I've read (and re-read) 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy' over and over again, listened to the radio series, watch the t.v. series, seen the movie (that was destroyed by bloody Disney).

In fact, I can safely say the h2g2 was a considerable factor in shaping my young mind and to me Douglas Adams is as much a role model as Carl Sagan!!

Edit: Is anyone watching the Dirk Gently series and if so what do you think.. I'm undecided as yet and am still waiting to see Thor argue with the airline checkout and Odin revel in his fresh linen....
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters do! Big Grin

Where are you studying Reason?? I'm in Perth and here it is James Squires FTW! Thumb up

http://www.maltshovel.com.au/#/ageVerify/

[Image: golden-ale.jpg]
Yeah sorry Dar..that WAS supposed to read Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy Douglas Adams

Sorry Blush my "Uncle Hero" is dying and I am trying to organise one last visit before he goes.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
And .....the SAGA continues

Today has been one heluva day. Early on... I crash into a stationary vehicle at a roundabout, did the Grocery shopping, came home and organised my little Sister regarding our trip to say goodbye to our favourite 'Uncle Hero', by 11 am was still a bit "nervy" so it was time for a glass of wine and a few cigs.

After Lunch...supervised the repair of our roof, re-scheduled a meeting with #1 Son's Support Organisation, contacted insurance company to initiate Claims procedures, felt like the adrenalin had started to finally leave my system 5 hours after the fact....pissed off about that so had second glass of wine and cigs..Zen Badger comes home and inspects damage to vehicle... (I am now onto my fourth glass of wine), cook dinner and eat.

Time now is 22:00 and after the fifth glass of wine I'm tired enough to maybe get to sleep. So ...how was your day??

[Image: wine-glass.jpg]
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 21, 2012 at 10:07 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: And .....the SAGA continues

Today has been one heluva day. Early on... I crash into a stationary vehicle at a roundabout, did the Grocery shopping, came home and organised my little Sister regarding our trip to say goodbye to our favourite 'Uncle Hero', by 11 am was still a bit "nervy" so it was time for a glass of wine and a few cigs.

After Lunch...supervised the repair of our roof, re-scheduled a meeting with #1 Son's Support Organisation, contacted insurance company to initiate Claims procedures, felt like the adrenalin had started to finally leave my system 5 hours after the fact....pissed off about that so had second glass of wine and cigs..Zen Badger comes home and inspects damage to vehicle... (I am now onto my fourth glass of wine), cook dinner and eat.

Time now is 22:00 and after the fifth glass of wine I'm tired enough to maybe get to sleep. So ...how was your day??

[Image: wine-glass.jpg]

thankfully, not as eventful as yours. I'm having an office day at home.

Cheers
[Image: Evolution.png]

Hehe That WAS my Office Day!!
I'd like to raise a glass to One King. We loved to hate him.

Cheers to you all for making April Fools Day fun again.

[Image: avatar_3116.jpg?dateline=1332982577]

Don't forget what One King says ....

"Better get up on the god sauce, cause otherwise he's going to drill you in the ass with his righteous cock!!" [Image: WinkEmoticon-1.png]

<hhhhhhhahhhhhhh ..... [long sigh as I ease into my big chair]>

Ease my mind smooth tasty bourbon.

[Image: bookers_copy.jpg]

[Image: Incline_Spirits_Bourbon_North_Lake_Tahoe.jpg]

...ease my mind.

Here's to getting shit-faced on a Monday night. Well, not quite "shit-faced" but I'm definitely half in the bag.

...if these are exclusively American expressions, I apologize ... they refer to being drunk.

(I sprang for the big can...)

[Image: Now-THATS-a-BEER-759549.jpg]

Sure you got enough there?
(April 9, 2012 at 8:24 pm)Insanity x Wrote: Sure you got enough there?

mmm yeah ... that should be fine for the evening.