Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 4:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
De-Motivational
RE: De-Motivational
Speaking of being a physics nerd...

[Image: 85133341.jpg]
(March 17, 2012 at 2:02 am)Phil Wrote:
(March 16, 2012 at 8:34 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: [Image: 422939_339951989389421_171742372877051_1...3662_n.jpg]

This is freakin hilarious. But I'm a nerd Smile

Just for you my dear Phil Angel Cloud
Don't know THAT much about physics Phil.... but double kudos Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up

V(r,t)
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Wouldn't you'd love to be at this last supper.

[Image: sciencelastsupper.jpg]

I sure wouldWorship (large)Worship (large)Worship (large)
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Yes...yes I would. The converstaion may go WAY over my head...but the company?? Priceless!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Kichi, you underestimate yourself. You learned to speak english didn't you? Think of science, and any discussion about science, as a language particular to it's own region (the field of study). If one were so inclined, all one must do to bring themselves up to speed is learn the language. Any given field is likely to have far fewer "words" in it's particular language than what you have already shown yourself to be perfectly competent of by simply learning english.

Science-as-a-foreign-language. I bet you're at least smart enough to be an astrophysicist. English aint no joke after all. Smile
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(April 26, 2012 at 10:07 am)Rhythm Wrote: Kichi, you underestimate yourself. You learned to speak english didn't you? Think of science, and any discussion about science, as a language particular to it's own region (the field of study). If one were so inclined, all one must do to bring themselves up to speed is learn the language. Any given field is likely to have far fewer "words" in it's particular language than what you have already shown yourself to be perfectly competent of by simply learning english.

Science-as-a-foreign-language. I bet you're at least smart enough to be an astrophysicist. English aint no joke after all. Smile

lol Big Grin

True that Rhythm!! Just my attempt to clarify that I have a very limited expertise in any of the sciences as compared to these great ones. That's all.

Ya know.... I regret going into Pathology when I should have been doing Ag and Astrophysics...ah me; maybe "next-time" eh??
Don't listen to her mate, she is much smarter than she lets on.Wink
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
[Image: GodsWrath-1.jpg]
[Image: Evolution.png]

For the homophobes
[Image: stupiditynowincolor.jpg]
Don’t ask.

Atheist
I Evolved!
Inspired by an old post I made a couple months back.
[Image: scaled.php?server=52&filename=53266309.jpg&res=landing]
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.