Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 24, 2024, 6:18 pm

Poll: Regarding Over-Population
This poll is closed.
Moderate to radical worldwide population controls are imperative at this point..
26.19%
11 26.19%
Population controls are a violation of human rights.
16.67%
7 16.67%
I think better education about over population is all we need.
40.48%
17 40.48%
Other ... see my post.
16.67%
7 16.67%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Need to Breed
RE: The Need to Breed
(September 3, 2012 at 1:50 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Great, the doomsayers are coming out of the woodwork. 2030 you say? Can we get a month and a day Nostradamus?

Wink Shades

Hehe, twas only a joke. We're going to be perfectly fine. Nothing's gonna happen. No extreme and deadly weathers, no sea levels rising, no polar ice caps melting, no over population, no CO2, no global dimming, no thousands and thousands of tons of deadly methane that's about to be released into the atmosphere and no the process hasn't started despite what many scientists have said. We're in wonder land. We're fine.
Now lets sit back and do nothing. Big Grin

BTW 2030 isn't the end of days, it's the point of no return. However scientists now think it may be sooner than that.
But think nothing of it, they probably got the whole thing wrong.
Tongue
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
I'm pretty sure that every moment is a point of no return... unless you have a time machine that you are hiding from everyone... Tongue
Cunt
(September 5, 2012 at 7:54 am)frankiej Wrote: I'm pretty sure that every moment is a point of no return... unless you have a time machine that you are hiding from everyone... Tongue

Not everything old boy. The whole global warming/dimming is reversible. NOT if we push it to the point where it causes all that methane to be released. It'll all be over once that happens.

But lets just pretend that it's not true.
Forget what this shows -

Anyone up for a game of tennis? Big Grin
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.