Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2024, 8:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello everyone
hello everyone
My name is huw and im 11 years old and have never believed in religion. I like natural history and dinosaurs and playing on my dads ps3. Im also mad about marvel and DC comics and if I can't be a paleantologist when i grow up I want to write my own comic books.

Am I the youngest here?

that's all I can think of now.
RE: hello everyone
Welcome Huw! Big Grin
Hello and welcome Huw!

You might just be the youngest here.Big Grin
Feel free to start up a thread and take part in any discussion. I look forward to reading your future posts.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Are you another daughter a son of our beloved Darwinian? Or are you a 11 year old computer hacker who uses his machine as a gateway? Big Grin

Welcome to the forums, whomever you are Big Grin
(October 24, 2009 at 9:37 am)Tiberius Wrote: Are you another daughter of our beloved Darwinian? Or are you a 11 year old computer hacker who uses his machine as a gateway? Big Grin

Welcome to the forums, whomever you are Big Grin

IM A BOY!!!!
My apologies. My only excuse is that I'm reformatting things and therefore my mind isn't on the topic Tongue

Of course, had I glanced at your avatar I probably would have noticed you were of the male gender (assuming that's a picture of you Tongue).
thats allright. people keep calling me a girl at school because ive got long hair and it really annoys me.

Darwinain is my dad Big Grin
Welcome to the forums Huw Smile

EvF
(October 24, 2009 at 6:12 am)Huw230 Wrote: My name is huw and im 11 years old and have never believed in religion. I like natural history and dinosaurs and playing on my dads ps3. Im also mad about marvel and DC comics and if I can't be a paleantologist when i grow up I want to write my own comic books.

Am I the youngest here?

that's all I can think of now.

I know that cute little face Tongue
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Hi Huw,

Welcome to the Forum. So what is your favorite comic book character? Mine is Venom.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Hello, everyone Rolls 21 1848 June 27, 2020 at 9:31 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Hello Everyone! Chicken 33 2851 December 25, 2018 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Hello Everyone :) , { Just an ape trying to socialize } Enlightened Ape 31 6435 April 24, 2018 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Enlightened Ape
Wink Hello Everyone! rskovride 15 2369 February 21, 2018 at 5:45 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hello Everyone Shai Hulud 32 8545 May 14, 2017 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: Shai Hulud
  Hello Everyone! Driggs 22 2987 April 12, 2017 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: c172
  Hello everyone account_inactive 25 4267 April 12, 2017 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Hello Everyone! Flavius 9 1464 March 30, 2017 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Hello everyone Yoo 11 2669 August 29, 2016 at 12:11 pm