Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2024, 6:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proving God Existence
RE: Proving God Existence
(April 30, 2013 at 2:12 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: Hell is not funny
I don't get pissed out, I feel sad for you
It is exactly like the relation between Doctors and patients
Doctors don't hate patients, they hat diseases affecting patients, and they wish to cure them.

Atheism is a disease, (and it will kill you), but you don't realize

ROFLOL Well I was wrong ROFLOL I mean you have to be joking right my lover?ROFLOL

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(April 30, 2013 at 12:47 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(April 30, 2013 at 2:12 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: Hell is not funny
I don't get pissed out, I feel sad for you
It is exactly like the relation between Doctors and patients
Doctors don't hate patients, they hat diseases affecting patients, and they wish to cure them.

Atheism is a disease, (and it will kill you), but you don't realize

Well I was wrong I mean you have to be joking right my lover?
A psychological disease or a mental disorder is often not recognized by the patient

(April 30, 2013 at 9:20 am)Love Wrote: Hell does not exist. Also, I think it is very harsh of you to state "you are going to be tortured forever (and you deserve it)" just because somebody disagrees with you. Threatening people with "hell" is just going to be ridiculed, especially on a forum promoting atheism.
I'm just pointing the (Possible) consequences of ignoring religion, for an Atheist he should investigate religions thoroughly because he is risking everything (for nothing)

Quote: God is not a Christian, a Muslim, a Buddhist or a Jew.
Those religions came from God, not God is following them.

Quote:May I ask how long you have been a Muslim?
I was born as Muslim, but I don't take things for granted, my wife and her family are all converted from Christianity to Islam.
How are you going to prove now that god can never be an object or human?

How are you going to prove that god cannot reflect light but can manipulate sound, cause floods and impregnate women?

Do you accept yet that mental images are not always memories?

Do you accept that not all images are reflections of light?

Also are you going to accept that there is no premise about god which is generally accepted to be correct?

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

A psychological disorder seems to be a necessary ingredient for one to latch onto bloodsoaked fairy tale as if it was real and devote one's life to a false god which exhibits obvious psychopathic and megalomanic behavior.

Islam is a threat to all mqankind, by design. No religion serves as a worse example of everything wrong with religion and blind, slavish faith.
(May 1, 2013 at 3:42 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote:
(April 30, 2013 at 9:20 am)Love Wrote: Hell does not exist. Also, I think it is very harsh of you to state "you are going to be tortured forever (and you deserve it)" just because somebody disagrees with you. Threatening people with "hell" is just going to be ridiculed, especially on a forum promoting atheism.
I'm just pointing the (Possible) consequences of ignoring religion, for an Atheist he should investigate religions thoroughly because he is risking everything (for nothing)

Oh, Pascal's Wager now, is it? So tell me, which religion? Aren't you at all concerned about the possible consequences of not following christianity? Or of not worshipping the ancient Norse gods? I mean, we're all fucked whether you worship Ctulhu or not, but aren't you worried that he won't kill you quickly?

How much time have you honestly spent being concerned about any other version of hell but the one you subscribe to? Because if it's none, you can hardly fault us atheists for doing the same, especially since all you've given us here are assertions that your god exists, and nothing close to actual evidence.

Quote:Those religions came from God, not God is following them.

You're right, god is an atheist. Why aren't you?

Quote:I was born as Muslim, but I don't take things for granted, my wife and her family are all converted from Christianity to Islam.

You were born a baby. You had to be taught the religious stuff later.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(May 1, 2013 at 4:34 am)Esquilax Wrote: Oh, Pascal's Wager now, is it? So tell me, which religion? Aren't you at all concerned about the possible consequences of not following christianity?
Read my thread about redefining Pascal Wager
Which religion? Anything is better than nothing
However a religion that can be proved is much better than any other

Quote:You were born a baby. You had to be taught the religious stuff later.
All people are born as Muslims, it is only when they grow up and embrace another religion they change.

(May 1, 2013 at 4:06 am)paulpablo Wrote: How are you going to prove now that god can never be an object or human?
You need to understand and accept the concept behind my proof(s)
It is very simple (Contradictions cannot exist)
If you take any statement or proposition to its roots (defining terms) and find a disjoint, then that proposition is impossible (even for God)

Quote:Do you accept yet that mental images are not always memories?
Can you give an example?
It is either a full image from memory or constructed parts (from memory as well)

Quote:Do you accept that not all images are reflections of light?
Proof please!

Quote:Also are you going to accept that there is no premise about god which is generally accepted to be correct?
This is a big leap, that is why we need a proof!
We start from something accepted (by people who are addressed by this proof) then go step by step to the conclusion
(May 1, 2013 at 4:45 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote:
(May 1, 2013 at 4:34 am)Esquilax Wrote: Oh, Pascal's Wager now, is it? So tell me, which religion? Aren't you at all concerned about the possible consequences of not following christianity?

Not according to certain gods. Isn't the traditional penalty for apostasy death, for Muslims? Not to mention that not worshiping other gods is a commandment for the christians.

See, you say things, but the words of most holy books kind of prove you wrong...

Quote:However a religion that can be proved is much better than any other

Shit, you'd better get on that then.

Quote:All people are born as Muslims, it is only when they grow up and embrace another religion they change.

That one's going in the hall of shame. I'll even forgive you for that egregious example of telling me what I believe, because that's fucking funny. ROFLOL
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(May 1, 2013 at 4:45 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote:
However a religion that can be proved is much better than any other

Quote:You were born a baby. You had to be taught the religious stuff later.
All people are born as Muslims, it is only when they grow up and embrace another religion they change.

(May 1, 2013 at 4:06 am)paulpablo Wrote: How are you going to prove now that god can never be an object or human?
You need to understand and accept the concept behind my proof(s)
It is very simple (Contradictions cannot exist)
If you take any statement or proposition to its roots (defining terms) and find a disjoint, then that proposition is impossible (even for God)

Quote:Do you accept yet that mental images are not always memories?
Can you give an example?
It is either a full image from memory or constructed parts (from memory as well)

Quote:Do you accept that not all images are reflections of light?
Proof please!

Quote:Also are you going to accept that there is no premise about god which is generally accepted to be correct?
This is a big leap, that is why we need a proof!
We start from something accepted (by people who are addressed by this proof) then go step by step to the conclusion

1 how can you prove what is impossible or possible for god?

2 I already told you I had a mental image an animal wearing victorian clothes and talking to me, this never happened and is not a memory.
When I was a virgin I had several sexual mental images of me having sex, yet I still remained a virgin because these things were not memories.

3 My proof as I have already told you that not all images are reflected light is that people can all be in the same room and see different images, hallucinations exist.

4 there is no concept about god which is generally accepted, what do you mean people who are addressed by this proof?

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Dodgy STILL waiting for this proof.....

just sayin' Dodgy
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(May 1, 2013 at 3:42 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: A psychological disease or a mental disorder is often not recognized by the patient

My Irony meter just exploded.

(May 1, 2013 at 4:45 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: All people are born as Muslims, it is only when they grow up and embrace another religion they change.

You are wrong, so very very wrong.

I don't think even Statler has been wronger and his delusion is almost off the scale.

How many mosques were there in the amazon basin before the conquests.

Hell, how many muslims were there before the 14th century.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proving the Existence of a First Cause Muhammad Rizvi 3 887 June 23, 2023 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The existence of God smithd 314 26264 November 23, 2022 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Proving What We Already "Know" bennyboy 171 20312 July 30, 2022 at 1:40 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Veridican Argument for the Existence of God The Veridican 14 2346 January 16, 2022 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: brewer
  A 'proof' of God's existence - free will mrj 54 7962 August 9, 2020 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Sal
  Best arguments for or against God's existence mcc1789 22 3488 May 22, 2019 at 9:16 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Argument Against God's Existence From God's Imperfect Choice Edwardo Piet 53 9472 June 4, 2018 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Objective Moral Values Argument AGAINST The Existence Of God Edwardo Piet 58 15224 May 2, 2018 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Berkeley's argument for the existence of God FlatAssembler 130 16197 April 1, 2018 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Arguments for God's Existence from Contingency datc 386 49101 December 1, 2017 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Whateverist