Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2024, 12:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
recommend a good antipsychotic?
RE: recommend a good antipsychotic?
(April 28, 2013 at 9:12 pm)Shell B Wrote: Please don't ask for medical advice on this forum. We've had some seriously big assholes in mental illness threads.

There's nothing wrong with asking for advice/experience with antipsychotics. A patient will not be able to acquire the drugs without the GP/psychiatrist anyway, so I do not see what harm it can possibly do to ask about other people's experiences on such drugs.
Love, you will note that I was talking about forum history. There is harm in it.
(April 30, 2013 at 9:06 am)purplepurpose Wrote: Boiling water, changes its nature, making it lighter and changes its potency (virya) from cold (sheeta) to warm (ushna).By boiling the drinking water for five minutes the intelligence of the element of fire is incorporated, which magnifies the properties of the water.

What a load of bullshit! Have you any fundamental understanding of chemistry?
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Quote:Boiling water, changes its nature
It's called steam.
(March 30, 2013 at 9:51 pm)ThatMuslimGuy2 Wrote: Never read anything immoral in the Qur'an.
(May 2, 2013 at 2:45 pm)Kayenneh Wrote:
(April 30, 2013 at 9:06 am)purplepurpose Wrote: Boiling water, changes its nature, making it lighter and changes its potency (virya) from cold (sheeta) to warm (ushna).By boiling the drinking water for five minutes the intelligence of the element of fire is incorporated, which magnifies the properties of the water.

What a load of bullshit! Have you any fundamental understanding of chemistry?

That is proof of the power of language...
You can create a completely valid sentence, as large as that one... and make no sense at all!!
(May 2, 2013 at 2:36 pm)Shell B Wrote: Love, you will note that I was talking about forum history. There is harm in it.

Fair enough. I have just read that bizarre thread in which you and "catfish" engaged in an crazy discussion, so I can see where you're coming from.
psychiatry is evil. don't take any medications from such people ever.Cool Shades
If I stop taking my meds I go into psychosis, accompanied with plenty of visual and auditory hallucinations. What is my alternative?
i'm saying that psychiatry is a tool to punish, and not assist people.
(May 27, 2013 at 1:40 pm)dazzn Wrote: i'm saying that psychiatry is a tool to punish, and not assist people.

Tom Cruise, is that you?

What was that you were saying a little while ago about absolutes?

Fucking idiot.