Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 8, 2024, 12:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmerman verdict: Not Guilty.
RE: Zimmerman verdict: Not Guilty.
Legally stalking is repeated over a period of time. Zimmerman FOLLOWED, not stalked.
(July 19, 2013 at 3:19 pm)Gilgamesh Wrote:
(July 19, 2013 at 3:07 pm)Isun Wrote: We have no clue what happened. We have no idea who attacked who.
Alright, sure-
Quote: We can say comfortably that this child was followed, stalked and most likely attacked by Zimmerman. Zimmerman a want a be cop who was looking for an opportunity to kill someone. And knew because of Florida's laws that he could get away with it.
You're trolling, right?

Why? because you don't like the truth? why do you think that Trayvon did the attacking? Because Zimmerman says so? He isn't exactly a credible witness and it is stupid to assume he told the truth. I have no doubt he lied. We won't know the truth.

The only thing we know is that Zimmerman stalked Trayvon. We know that he had a gun. It is far more reasonable to believe that he had the courage of the gun figuring he could handle the situation. The problem is that he isn't trained and it perdictably lead to Trayvon's murder.

And believe me, I am not impressed by the NRA who think that guns should be available to the reasonable minded, nuts, or terrorists. They have stated so over and over again that they want no regulation at all.

I was listening the other day to NPR where some lawyers were discussing the case. They likened it to nothing more than the wild west. Once a person with a gun and another person get into an argument. Whoever lives has the right to claim "stand your ground" and get away with murder. It doesn't matter what his "real" motivation for the conflict. It only matters that either one could say that they were in "fear for their life".

A law that allows that? You are damn right I question the morality of anyone that believes that should be the law.
(July 19, 2013 at 5:17 pm)christcahinkilla Wrote: i didn't know he was stalked, i retract everything i said if that is the case. but I still see the hidden agenda in obama's publicity of the case.

A stalker: someone who doesn't have the decency to introduce themselves to you but watches you from afar without your consent, sound like n e one you've heard of?

If that's the definition of stalking then that covers every CCTV in operation in the world, and every police force.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(July 19, 2013 at 5:32 pm)Isun Wrote:
(July 19, 2013 at 3:19 pm)Gilgamesh Wrote: Alright, sure-
You're trolling, right?

why do you think that Trayvon did the attacking? Because Zimmerman says so?

The only thing we know is that Zimmerman stalked Trayvon.

Because all available evidence points to Trayvon attacking Zimmerman. Also, "Stalking" requires repeated occurrences over a period of time... He "followed" Trayvon, lost him... Started walking to his truck and got attacked.
(July 19, 2013 at 5:40 pm)wolf39us Wrote:
(July 19, 2013 at 5:32 pm)Isun Wrote: why do you think that Trayvon did the attacking? Because Zimmerman says so?

The only thing we know is that Zimmerman stalked Trayvon.

Because all available evidence points to Trayvon attacking Zimmerman.

No it doesn't. The only witness of that period of time has her being told by Trayvon that he's being followed... and that the person following him is getting closer and closer, leading to a conversation which immediately preceded the phone hitting the ground.

If you're going to use phrases like "all available evidence" it'd help if you actually looked at the evidence. Rather than inventing your own.

(July 19, 2013 at 5:40 pm)wolf39us Wrote: He "followed" Trayvon, lost him... Started walking to his truck and got attacked.

Very true. If you ignore the evidence. But, if you're ignoring the evidence let's liven things up a bit and introduce Thor as a participant, aided by Anubis.
[Image: ascent_descent422.jpg]
Tho' Nature, red in tooth and celt
With ravine, shriek'd against his creed

Red Celt's Blog
(July 19, 2013 at 5:17 pm)christcahinkilla Wrote: A stalker: someone who doesn't have the decency to introduce themselves to you but watches you from afar without your consent, sound like n e one you've heard of?

Sounds exactly like what Zimmerman did.

(July 19, 2013 at 5:14 pm)Red Celt Wrote: [Image: lynching.jpg]

Are you trying to be funny in some sick twisted way?????
i was referring to the idea of a god or angels but that may be true, i didn;t follow the case.
(July 19, 2013 at 5:48 pm)Red Celt Wrote:
(July 19, 2013 at 5:40 pm)wolf39us Wrote: Because all available evidence points to Trayvon attacking Zimmerman.

No it doesn't. The only witness of that period of time has her being told by Trayvon that he's being followed... and that the person following him is getting closer and closer, leading to a conversation which immediately preceded the phone hitting the ground.

If you're going to use phrases like "all available evidence" it'd help if you actually looked at the evidence. Rather than inventing your own.

(July 19, 2013 at 5:40 pm)wolf39us Wrote: He "followed" Trayvon, lost him... Started walking to his truck and got attacked.

Very true. If you ignore the evidence. But, if you're ignoring the evidence let's liven things up a bit and introduce Thor as a participant, aided by Anubis.

Zimmerman had injuries, Martin did not (aside from the gun shot). Two eye witnesses testified Martin was on top of Zimmerman (you know, the scared little boy that was attacked by Zimmerman?). Screams can be heard on the 911 call... I guess the one without the injuries was the one screaming as he was NOT getting his head beaten against the sidewalk?

If you are referring to Rachel Jeantel's about her phone conversation, the "star witness" was nothing but a complete embarrassment who apparently doesn't know how old she is, nor how to read her OWN writing. Also, she lied on the stand and was called out by defense on it! I would take what she says with a grain of salt.

The location of the fight as well as Zimmerman's keys were consistent with Zimmerman's claim that he had lost Trayvon and proceeded back to his truck (based on the map).

Tell me again, when did Zimmerman ATTACK Trayvon?
(July 19, 2013 at 9:18 am)Red Celt Wrote: Only 2 people know who attacked who first.

It's not about who attacked first or who did what all the way up to the point where one person took it upon himself to beat another past the point where the one taking the beating can responsibly defend himself.

No man has the right to beat another to or beyond that point. If a douche bag can not control himself in a fight and can not or will not stop beating another man beyond that point then the out of control aggressor should be put down despite race, creed, age, or religion. If you force another's life into your hands, then your life then too becomes forfeit.

Quote:And one of them is dead. And yet you stated (as fact) that it was Trayvon who initiated it?
where? i have said over and over it does not matter who started it. at no point did fl law or any law for that matter allowed treyvon to act like an out of control monster just because his pride had been challenged. If George did place his hands on treyvon, then treyvon did have the right to physically stop George, allowing him to escape. A swift kick in the nuts, a jab to the throat, a solid puch to George bread basket, and he would have went down, and treyvon could have been on his way. No matter who started it treyvon wound up with the upper hand, and George was defencless on the ground. Did treyvon then turn and proceed home? No. He fully mounted George an mma/wrestling position then proceeded to ground and pound his face and head. This tatic in the mma is meant to beat a man to the point of submission, or to beat him literally senseless so the ref will stop the fight on the grounds that the other guy can not actively defend himself. But, wait the innocent treyvon did not stop there. When George would not pass out he began to slam his head into the pavement. Keeping in mind if treyvon wanted to simply 'go home' as you say he could have done so when first put George on the ground. Treyvon's goal was more they just a trip home. No one puts in that effort just so he can escape. Treyvon was trying to send a message. Treyvon and George both were caught up like two dog fighting for the right to pee on a certain tree. Treyvon was marking his territory, nd so was George. The difference? George was elected by his neighbors to watch over the 'trees' in his community, and treyvon simply thought because he was a bigger dog he could pee on whatever he wanted.

Treyvon should have been taught just because you are the biggest dog does not mean you have the better bite. There was a saying and the turn of the last century. God created man, Samuel colt made them equal.

Quote:Are you a theist? Are you a skeptic? I'm asking because I am curious about your psychic abilities.
then maybe you should ask if I trained as a fighter, or played sports. Because a theist and or skeptic could have been a wrestler in high school, and learned the family's fighting form/martial arts from his korean grandfather, fought everyday because the black kids knew the white ones would not stand beside him, fought the white ones because he was not white enough, and then found the koreans for being a banana. (yellow on the outside and white on the inside.) And still grow up to be a conceal carry gun owner.

Quote:Trayvon's friend heard what sounded like the phone hitting the ground as communication with him came to a halt. Earlier, during his phone call, Zimmerman said he was "sick of them getting away". This was one person that he was determined wouldn't get away. Not that he had any reason to get away, as he was just a teenager walking home from the store.
then he should have had no problem waiting for the cops to clear things up. I've had to do this myself several times when cutting through gated neighborhoods when I was younger.

Quote:But fuck it. You zealots are determined that it is a crime to do that, and that a violent encounter was a just reward.
Moohahaha.

Quote:Can't walk home from the store if your skin is black and you're in a gated neighbourhood.

"Land of the Free" my hairy white arse.
Nor white, nor of a mix race. That what the gates are for frenchie, To tell people like treyvon that if you enter this private property you will be harassed if you do not live there. That is why people pay crazy HOA's to live in gated communities. Because they want someone like George looking at everyone who is not on the list of residents, and making sure they have the legal right to be there.

That is what freedom is. It is the right to bind yourself a live in a walled community if you so choose.
Some of the people who have "contributed" to this thread make me embarrassed to share the same planet (and genome).
[Image: ascent_descent422.jpg]
Tho' Nature, red in tooth and celt
With ravine, shriek'd against his creed

Red Celt's Blog

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheists, George Zimmerman and the burden of proof là bạn điên 89 18872 February 17, 2014 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: là bạn điên
  Is Obama guilty of war crimes? Manowar 127 24655 January 16, 2014 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: paintpooper
  Zimmerman's Girlfriend Asks Judge To Drop Charges A Theist 6 2173 December 10, 2013 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  George Zimmerman continues to flaunt the fact that he got away with murder Ryantology 28 5297 November 20, 2013 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  George Zimmerman: Weak Prosecution wolf39us 15 4036 July 8, 2013 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Arizona's Sheriff Shitstain Guilty of Racial Profiling Minimalist 7 2776 May 24, 2013 at 9:33 pm
Last Post: Cato
  Martin and Zimmerman - A reasoned logical discussion Puddleglum 27 11096 September 12, 2012 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Puddleglum
  Perhaps Zimmerman Wasn't So Bad Minimalist 18 6018 April 4, 2012 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: mediamogul
  Societal Scapegoat or Guilty as Charged? Cinjin 31 6655 August 22, 2011 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: Ace Otana