Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 22, 2024, 5:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
What's everyone up to right now?
RE: What's everyone up to right now?
(November 29, 2013 at 12:56 am)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: I love calzones. Why are they so popular now? Just a few years ago I never heard of a calzone.
I'm Italian, so calzones have been on the menu as long as pizza for me. I make pizza from scratch a few times a month. I had leftover dough and leftover chicken cacciatore. I made the two into one awesome treat. Properly made pizza dough is extremely flexible, and it lends itself well toward creating stuffed crust dishes. Calzones are basically just pizza pockets, but they can also be stuffed with spinach and veggies, pepperoni and olives, sausage and mushrooms, chicken, cheese, and whatever... you get the point.

I intend to eat gourmet foods until my body protests Hungry

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calzone#In_...ted_States

Just got in from Black Friday shopping. Spent $90, mostly on Blu-ray disks and faux foliage.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(November 29, 2013 at 5:59 am)apophenia Wrote:

Just got in from Black Friday shopping. Spent $90, mostly on Blu-ray disks and faux foliage.

And then... you complain about lack of funds...
I think you have a priority problem, there...
(November 29, 2013 at 6:06 am)pocaracas Wrote:
(November 29, 2013 at 5:59 am)apophenia Wrote: Just got in from Black Friday shopping. Spent $90, mostly on Blu-ray disks and faux foliage.

And then... you complain about lack of funds...

Your ignorant opinion about my business is noted.

(November 29, 2013 at 6:35 am)apophenia Wrote:
(November 29, 2013 at 6:06 am)pocaracas Wrote: And then... you complain about lack of funds...

Your ignorant opinion about my business is noted.

Your tendency to mask your financial situation is noted.... no more pity for you! Tongue
I realized how hard it is to self diagnose when one is under the influence. (yea don't lecture me, everyone does it)
(November 29, 2013 at 9:58 am)pineapplebunnybounce Wrote: I realized how hard it is to self diagnose when one is under the influence. (yea don't lecture me, everyone does it)
WebMD is awesome for making you worried enough to actually go to a Doctor. lol

I've been sort of "self diagnosing" while I'm waiting for an actual diagnosis. There are so many different coagulation disorders that I have no idea which I might have! lol
(November 29, 2013 at 6:45 am)pocaracas Wrote: Your tendency to mask your financial situation is noted.... no more pity for you! Tongue

Do you really want to know what I think of your pity?

Black Cauldron imperial stout, apple cider, and decaf coffee.

Did no one see the image I posted in this thread yesterday?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Wearing Right Now? BrianSoddingBoru4 77 4833 June 10, 2024 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How You're "Feeling" Right Now (img mode) Silver 9 1536 May 19, 2021 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Fireball