Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 22, 2024, 7:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
What's everyone up to right now?
RE: What's everyone up to right now?
(November 29, 2013 at 4:37 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: Did no one see the image I posted in this thread yesterday?

nope... got lost.
(November 29, 2013 at 4:37 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: Did no one see the image I posted in this thread yesterday?
I went on your post and copied the link for the image. I saw a robotic thingie-ma-doodle traversing my calzone. Very nice! But other than that, I can't get the image to post to the forum as anything other than a tag. Click here to view image.
Weird. I see it.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(November 29, 2013 at 5:32 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: Weird. I see it.

Uh huh.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(November 29, 2013 at 5:52 pm)apophenia Wrote:
(November 29, 2013 at 5:32 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: Weird. I see it.

Uh huh.

PROOF

[Image: XIfJu0L.jpg]
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).

Spaghetti-o's with chopped wieners in them.

Being an adult. Sometimes as such I find myself going through temporary hardship by choice knowing it will lead me to a greater good. I choose to do this for a while waiting with a variety of emotions for the answers this will bring in late January. This is it. It might be a surprise, or it might come as expected. Either way it will all finally be definite and that is all the relief I seek. I choose to be a grown up and contribute to this experiment by being transparent and fair. So, I must be nice. I must try to use my reason instead of my temper. I must not bring up the past. I must think clearly. If it fails, at least I will know I really did try and my integrity will be intact. Then if anybody dares say still that I did not try hard enough, it won't send me on a guilt trip.

On the other hand, I am happy with a conversation I just had with my son. He had been acting rude to me due to his pain related to the whole transition the family is going through. He was acting in ways he never did before. His teacher even threatened to hold him back a year due to his lack of effort. He was telling me he hates me. This never happened before. Today I had a talk with him. I explained the process of decision making, responsibility, respect, love from a parent, and the future. We discussed the future together for a while. We talked about memories. I kept telling him how much we love him. I explained that whatever happens it will be based on a process of responsible decision making and future reflexion. I reminded him of his manners and our relationship issues lately. Then we just sat there holding hands and looking at the ceiling. All of a sudden he stood up and hugged me so strong it made me laugh like crazy. He told me he loves me. He said, "Te amo mas que a mi vida." I love you more than my life. I tell him that. I guess he does listen.

My English needs work and I am on my phone. Spell check is not working. Sorry for any mistakes.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon

And now, for something completely different...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtAlzo_pqys

And this video is for a pair of presumptuous and penilely-challenged Portuguese pricks who feel that in their
pre-pubescent puta infected phantasies that they are prescient enough to tell me what to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVeP-AHFk-s

Hoo boy. Going to taked a couple of flexirils stat. Just moved a yard of special soil I had blended by wheel barrow back into the back garden. Mixed it in with have as much native soil and two big bags of perlite. I'm going to try again to grow pincushion flowers, Leucospermum. I've killed by share already so it was time for desperate measures. Followed by neighbor-the-gardeen-designer's directions to the T. Mixed in the blend two parts to one part native soil and the perlite, spading it together in place. Feels good to make progress toward a new creation but boy am I going to pay for thisl
Following the Police Scotland copter crash in the pub.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Wearing Right Now? BrianSoddingBoru4 77 4835 June 10, 2024 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How You're "Feeling" Right Now (img mode) Silver 9 1537 May 19, 2021 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Fireball