Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 22, 2024, 7:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
What's everyone up to right now?
RE: What's everyone up to right now?
(November 30, 2013 at 1:25 pm)apophenia Wrote: Oh, good. Now the other one has decided to come and harass me in shoutbox. I'm going to take to calling them 'Derp' and 'Maderp', seeing as both think of themselves as giants.

Can I be derp?

Or should I post double bold tags to make myself important?

Oh, on topic: I feel groovy Big Grin
I went on a date for the first time in my life. Ever. It was fun.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
I hope you fuckers are through. This much animosity should be dropped, limited to PM's or put in a special debate thread where the flying fur won't interfere with my hilarious back shaving incident, which I won't talk about now.

Your loss, too.

(November 30, 2013 at 1:51 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: I went on a date for the first time in my life. Ever. It was fun.

Details, man...details!

(Glad it wasn't a disaster. )
(November 30, 2013 at 1:56 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: I hope you fuckers are through. This much animosity should be dropped, limited to PM's or put in a special debate thread where the flying fur won't interfere with my hilarious back shaving incident, which I won't talk about now.

Your loss, too.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
She's a doctoral student at my school and whenever we run into each other we always talk a lot. I have free tickets to a symphony orchestra so I invited her to go to see the Messiah. We talked for like 2 hours after. She said it was fun and that she'd like to do it again sometime.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Buzzkillers!
(November 30, 2013 at 1:51 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: I went on a date for the first time in my life. Ever. It was fun.

Please tell me you're under the age of 21, otherwise ....... Confused
[Image: Evolution.png]

Words of advice and counsel are either welcome or they're not. If they're not welcome, then it doesn't really matter what your motivation are. Pushing to help without a welcome registers as condescending. I'd prefer to post on a forums where people can be vulnerable and forthcoming without fear of what they say being used against them.
(November 30, 2013 at 2:23 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: She's a doctoral student at my school and whenever we run into each other we always talk a lot. I have free tickets to a symphony orchestra so I invited her to go to see the Messiah. We talked for like 2 hours after. She said it was fun and that she'd like to do it again sometime.

You forgot to *hail* her properly!

Oh wait, this isn't the relationship advice thread. Damn you TEGH!
(November 30, 2013 at 2:26 pm)Cinjin Wrote:

Please tell me you're under the age of 21, otherwise ....... Confused

I'm 23. Having been homeschooled k-12 and not having any friends outside of the internet during my teenage years sort of stunted me in the relationship department.
My ignore list

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Wearing Right Now? BrianSoddingBoru4 77 4835 June 10, 2024 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How You're "Feeling" Right Now (img mode) Silver 9 1537 May 19, 2021 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Fireball