Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 10:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists condone and condemn rape
RE: Atheists condone and condemn rape
(December 7, 2013 at 11:04 pm)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:
(December 7, 2013 at 10:10 pm)Zazzy Wrote: Apology accepted. Try not to assume about a diverse group of people in the future.
So of course you are working like hell to stop the murder of all the innocent people in war-torn African countries, right? Because life is so precious to you?

Or are your efforts solely focused on American women who opt not to be reproductive slaves?

The violence in Africa isn't as easy to solve as passing a law. This violence is. And, reproductive slaves? You know who has even less of a say than the poor, oppressed, women?

The unborn child.
Maybe it has something to do with the unborn being a lump of cells without any cognitive capability up until a certain point, at which I think abortion should be illegal. But until the baby reaches that point, I fully respect the mother's choice, even though I disagree.
Re: RE: Atheists condone and condemn rape
(December 7, 2013 at 11:04 pm)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:
(December 7, 2013 at 10:10 pm)Zazzy Wrote: Apology accepted. Try not to assume about a diverse group of people in the future.
So of course you are working like hell to stop the murder of all the innocent people in war-torn African countries, right? Because life is so precious to you?

Or are your efforts solely focused on American women who opt not to be reproductive slaves?

The violence in Africa isn't as easy to solve as passing a law. This violence is. And, reproductive slaves? You know who has even less of a say than the poor, oppressed, women?

The unborn child.
No shit. You know why it has no say? Because it's a fucking foetus. It doesn't have any thoughts or feelings ir any need for "a say" in things. It doesn't know it exists. It's a bunch of cells that's almost indistinguishable from any other species of mammal.

Women, on the other hand, do have thoughts and feelings and a need for "a say" in things. Sorry if the idea of women having rights over our own bodies bothers you, but we're entitled to those rights because we are conscious people.
(December 7, 2013 at 11:04 pm)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote: The violence in Africa isn't as easy to solve as passing a law.
Nope, it's hard. It would require lots of people dedicated to the sanctity of life to end it.
Quote: This violence is. And, reproductive slaves? You know who has even less of a say than the poor, oppressed, women?

The unborn child.
You are mistaken. The fundie wing of the GOP is a loud voice for embryos. In Texas, they are currently winning in their crusade to force thousands of impoverished women to be brood mares for Jesus. Yay for you!

But it's pretty sad that you will never force educated women of means to be slaves. Bummer. I guess you'll just have to make do with enslaving poor, uneducated bitches. Hey- maybe you can give some really fucked-up countries a run for their money in the "most oppressive to poor women" category. But don't be sad if the Congo wins gold again this year. I know that you Jesus zombies are doing your best in the USA.
(December 7, 2013 at 3:17 pm)Sleepy Wrote: Islam= Probibits rape
Atheists= rape is ok to some and bad to some

Atheist responses- it's bad. You can't force somebody.

Islam prohibits rape <wink wink>

Sleepy, please click the following link. Apparently you did not read it the first time I posted it.

This is how Muslims feel about Rape.
[Image: Evolution.png]

I took a hiatus from the site to think about and control my anger issues, I believe I've succeeded yet I still feel inclined to tell OP that; you're a dumbass.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
Re: the OP. It's true; fundies really do say the darndest things. Up to now I thought I'd seen everything. Congratulations on lifting the bottom of the barrel and showing me there's a whole new world of untapped sickness beneath, the like of which I never even dreamed possible.

In fact, you should be thankful that this site is more open and forgiving than that famed repository of all things twisted, FSTDT, to which your post has been duly submitted. I'm expecting - no, let's make it a prophecy, I haven't done one of those for a bit - that most comments are going to be creative variations on the theme of "go die in a fire you sick fuck".

Still, let's all be hopeful that this whole topic is a true reflection of what Islam in particular is all about, because the more we can expose the rotten, foetid, maggot-ridden filth that apparently lies at its core, the faster it will die and be buried.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(December 7, 2013 at 3:17 pm)Sleepy Wrote: One of the illogical things about atheists is their belief in relativity in everything. There is no absolutes in anything.

Some may believe killing is bad, others it's ok( evolutionary asserting your dominance)
Rape is bad, rape is ok( dominant mammal satisfying sexual desire)

In fact the latter of the two is most in line with atheists as they love to talk about evolutionary adaptations.

So why can't humans rape? Any atheists that condemn rape first of all are going against relativism and assuming there should absolutely be no rape. According to whom? According to whom should there be no rape?
The answer is clear, Allah prohibits rape. The penalty is death.

Atheists live in contradictions, relativity is the foundation of atheisms while many atheists are 'condemning' rape. Rape is jus another action relative to that individual. So it's illogical for atheists to condemn it.

Islam= Probibits rape
Atheists= rape is ok to some and bad to some

Atheist responses- it's bad. You can't force somebody.

Why not? Why is it 'bad'? What's wrong with a male spreading his genes through dominating a weaker individual. Survival of the fittest right? Why is it 'wrong'?

You don't understand what fittest means in terms of evolution you have misunderstood it totally.

Because fittest doesn't usually mean strongest in human courtship rituals.

Usually social skills and the ability to make money are the most essential abilities which make a human male fit.

When people talk about the survival of the fittest it doesn't mean everything that is alive today better go down to the gym and do press ups then bully other people.
It means slugs are alive because they fit the eco system in which they live and pass on their genetics, everything that passes on its genetics is fit.

It doesn't benefit civilizations to have rape to be legal, since intelligence, social skills and the ability to make money are more important to a civilization than to have physical strength.

This is why a group of gorillas who have evolved in a society where it is mainly the strongest are the fittest will always lose in a battle with an army of humans who have evolved in a society where intelligence and social skills decide who's fittest.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(December 7, 2013 at 9:33 pm)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote: Hey, I know how it feels to be assumed, and I should've picked better language then the general. Apologies.

But, yeah, life is sacred, human life even more sacred, because we are products of the most miraculous naturally occurring process ever, life. So, life, even whilst a child in womb, is to be protected and not destroyed.

If you knew that it was dumb to pigeon hole us, why did you do it?

I think the latter half of your statement is parsimonious to the extreme and borders on being fallacious.

You need to clarify context.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(December 7, 2013 at 10:05 pm)Chas Wrote: Except you are dead wrong. Check crime statistics and prison statistics. Atheists are under-represented in prisons compared to the population.

Also read the previous post about rape statistics in Sweden: 77% of rapes are committed by Muslims.

You are delusional, young lady.

This statistics does not reflect the realty and the big part of them are sided . Because of some reasons.

The first thing , that you can not understand what religion people believe in , no such a document given people to proving their religions , or you cant understand by looking at their blood levels , or there is no such a test used to determine people's belief .

People thinks that there is a imaginary line between eastern and western . Anyone who lives in the eastern side or anyone who have the eastern origin from their family is "muslim" and they fully reflect the "islam" .

But this is not the same when we come west . Everyone is judged alone , doesnot matter their back ground . People dont blame all the atheists if an atheist committed a crime .

Completely biased approach.

Saying "I'm muslim" does not make you a "muslim" . You have to behave according to islamic rules . For example a thief cannot be a muslim , theft is forbidden in Islam . So their muslumanism otomatically ends even if a thief claims to be a muslim .

Another fact , criminal people usually gets closer to islam in time . Because they are regret in time and they see the beauty of Islam , there is plenty of time to read books in prisons .

I have lived in Sweden and I know how works laws there . It is one of the most free country I have ever seen in my life ,so much so that this freedom is starting to be harmful . Swedish girls usually have fun together muslim boys in night clubs . They sleep together and the next morning they goes to police because muslim boy has touch her . Muslim boy will be judged of "rape" .

They are perceived as a "muslim" boy , because they had come from eastern .

But in practice ;
A person having fun together half-naked girls cannot be a muslim .
A person sleeping together girls cannot be a muslim .
A person drinking alcohol cannot be a muslim .

I have to say, I didn't expect the No True Scotsman Fallacy at this point.

Apparently, nineteen here thinks she gets to decide who is and isn't a Muslim. And funnily enough, it's the ones who pick and choose different parts to herself. Of course, there are Muslims who'd say she's not a Muslim since she has photos online without a Hijab on, or because she is a female who can read and write, or because she talks to men who aren't her father, brother or husband. But of course, they're all totally wrong, and it is her idea of what a Muslim can be that is correct, okay?
All the Muslims I know who drink? Not Muslims (they do a great impression, though)

I wonder if she would be fine with her future husband raping her one day. Or if she will even be allowed to choose her own husband, since some might say choosing her own husband makes her a bad Muslim. Hmmm.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dutch woman convicted of having sex outside marriage after rape zebo-the-fat 48 8410 June 15, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Rape in Germany mr_j936 101 13126 January 18, 2016 at 6:56 am
Last Post: mr_j936