Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 3:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists condone and condemn rape
RE: Atheists condone and condemn rape
(December 8, 2013 at 4:30 pm)Kitanetos Wrote:
(December 8, 2013 at 4:25 pm)Sleepy Wrote: Homosexuality is a choice. Against biology and evolution and a virus in society that is spreading in America

Saying it is against biology and evolution implies that either of these things care. Caring is not something that either has the ability to do.
(December 8, 2013 at 4:25 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote:
(December 8, 2013 at 4:08 pm)Sleepy Wrote: Anal sex and things that replicate that are forbidden. Oral sex is not forbidden
But anal sex is popular as fuck in Islamic countries. Unmarried couples tend to do it that way to avoid pregnancy
No. This hypothetical wife of yours wants to do you in the ass and that's the way it's gonna happen, whether you like it or not.

You like oral sex? (Sexual content ahead!)

You like that, sweetie?

I don't care about the individuals that don't follow Islam and lie, steal, hurt bad innocents. Those are ignorant individuals.

By hypothetical wife I guess you're referring to some sick fantasy of yours.
(December 8, 2013 at 4:25 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote:
(December 8, 2013 at 4:08 pm)Sleepy Wrote: Anal sex and things that replicate that are forbidden. Oral sex is not forbidden
But anal sex is popular as fuck in Islamic countries. Unmarried couples tend to do it that way to avoid pregnancy
No. This hypothetical wife of yours wants to do you in the ass and that's the way it's gonna happen, whether you like it or not.

You like oral sex? (Sexual content ahead!)

You like that, sweetie?
Oh myyyyyy!!!

You're GOOD!
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
(December 8, 2013 at 4:33 pm)Sleepy Wrote: I don't care about the individuals that don't follow Islam and lie, steal, hurt bad innocents. Those are ignorant individuals.

By hypothetical wife I guess you're referring to some sick fantasy of yours.

You mean they have the audacity to think for themselves? How dare they. bad sheep! Do as you are told by the nice invisible man in the sky.
(December 8, 2013 at 4:32 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote:
(December 8, 2013 at 4:30 pm)Insanity Wrote: Reminded me of that poem about miss Havisham.
I don't know it. But now I'm gonna google it.

Re: RE: Atheists condone and condemn rape
(December 8, 2013 at 4:38 pm)Insanity Wrote:
(December 8, 2013 at 4:32 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: I don't know it. But now I'm gonna google it.

Ah! I see what you mean!

I can't believe I wrote all that and he didn't even read it...
(December 8, 2013 at 4:41 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: Ah! I see what you mean!

I can't believe I wrote all that and he didn't even read it...

Perhaps he'd better appreciate it in a PM?
Re: Atheists condone and condemn rape
He did just PM me and I told him to read it, with a promise it would make him hard. :-)

You like my erotica? E L James, eat your heart out!
(December 8, 2013 at 4:17 pm)Sleepy Wrote: You defecate hrough your anus
Apparently, you also defecate through your mouth
(December 8, 2013 at 4:25 pm)Sleepy Wrote: Homosexuality is a choice. Against biology and evolution and a virus in society that is spreading in America

The only problem with your logic there pal is that there is simply no way I could choose to be homosexual any more than I could choose to be an illiterate, child-molesting, goat herder called Moe.

So if I can't choose to be homosexual then I must presume that some people who are homosexual can't choose to be heterosexual.

Whilst bisexuals might be able to choose between both they didn't, therefore, choose to be bisexual.

Also - homosexual behaviour has now been observed in over 1,000 species from Bulls to horses to innumerable species of birds to Dolphins and many many others, so it really doesn't appear to be against either biology or evolution.

Its also not spreading in America. The percentages appear to be consistent across all continents, racial groups and religions. This indicates its cause is not viral in nature.

Other than that you were spot on.
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dutch woman convicted of having sex outside marriage after rape zebo-the-fat 48 8449 June 15, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Rape in Germany mr_j936 101 13129 January 18, 2016 at 6:56 am
Last Post: mr_j936