Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 25, 2024, 7:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a volunteer
RE: I need a volunteer
(December 16, 2013 at 12:35 pm)ChadWooters Wrote: Is box a euphemism for vagina?

Well my grandma can't fight but you should see her box.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
OK I call foul, no way this guy is real. It is a member of the Atheist community doing it for shits and giggles, he has 400+ posts of this stuff............ it's just not possible to have such an ill-conceived understanding of what he's talking about yet still write coherently enough so people can laugh. NOT POSSIBLE, not 400 posts later.
The 400 posts are the reason I think he is real
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
(December 15, 2013 at 10:34 am)enrico Wrote:
(December 14, 2013 at 10:28 am)Simon Moon Wrote: It looks like you ignored my post. So, I'll put it to you again.

It is not a question to ignore you.
It is rather a question to have the time to answer to all people as the time that i can spend on the computer is rather short.

Quote:Why when 3500 people a year get heart transplants, they don't begin to love the people that the donor person loved? They continue to love who and how they loved with their own heart, just like before the transplant.

Interesting question indeed.
A similar question came up years ago when someone ask me how a person could live without the pineal gland when this is removed considering that i was telling how the pineal gland is important for so many thing including spiritual progress.
There is also a dogma or false truth in the mind of Hindus that say that if you go to die in Varanasi you will not have to be reborn again so you will reach the nirvana (paradise).
You see, the truth is that Varanasi is composed of 2 words, vara and nasi and that mean the place between the pituary gland and the pineal gland along your spinal cord.
In other words it means that when you will manage to bring your consciousness between these two glands you will not need anymore to be reborn again and again which has nothing to do with going to Varanasi to die so when we say that the heart or such and such a gland are the places where this particular knowledge lies we also have to understand that is the level of consciousness that count and the level that has so far reached along our spinal cord.
This consciousness has an abstract place in your spinal cord.
Whether you remove a particular organ and replace it has therefore no importance on your consciousness which will stay the same.
The spinal cord is like a line in which the consciousness is measured but again you want see the consciousness if you try to see in a physical way as consciousness while it is real is also an abstract thing.

Quote:And why, when some people have damage done to their brains, sometimes their personalities change, including who and how they love?

You rightly say...........SOMETIME and not always.
This is due to their reactive momenta (reaction due to previous action).
This can also happen when the brain is not damage.
Things in the good or in the bad can happen any time.
An accident or a good news or something good or bad things can trigger and accelerate these reactive momenta so it is up to our karma (action and reaction) that changes occur. Smile

So, in other words, you just use more supernatural claims as an explanation.

No thanks.

The most likely explanation is that love is brain state and that the heart is a muscle that pumps blood.

Full stop.

ALL the evidence points to these being the case.

You'd believe if you just opened your heart" is a terrible argument for religion. It's basically saying, "If you bias yourself enough, you can convince yourself that this is true." If religion were true, people wouldn't need faith to believe it -- it would be supported by good evidence.
(December 16, 2013 at 12:40 pm)JohnCrichton72 Wrote: OK I call foul, no way this guy is real.

You really don't get out much, do you?
(December 17, 2013 at 12:39 pm)Simon Moon Wrote: So, in other words, you just use more supernatural claims as an explanation.
No thanks. The most likely explanation is that love is brain state and that the heart is a muscle that pumps blood. Full stop. ALL the evidence points to these being the case.

Ok. let me see if i understand what you say.
You say that when you got an ejaculation you feel that nice feeling in the brains and not in the groin area, right? SmileConfused FallSmile
(December 18, 2013 at 3:48 am)enrico Wrote:
(December 17, 2013 at 12:39 pm)Simon Moon Wrote: So, in other words, you just use more supernatural claims as an explanation.
No thanks. The most likely explanation is that love is brain state and that the heart is a muscle that pumps blood. Full stop. ALL the evidence points to these being the case.

You say that when you got an ejaculation you feel that nice feeling in the brains and not in the groin area, right? SmileConfused FallSmile

Haha.

Just when I think you've reached the pinnacle of idiocy you come out with another gem.

Keep reaching for that rainbow Enrico. You're really selling your spirituality shit to us.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(December 16, 2013 at 12:12 pm)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: Brilliant. Enrico, do you remember when you lied when you said you were nurse?

Gee, you could have told me before that you had extraordinary power like Christ or Dynamo.
I would not have lie to you if i only knew.
Anyway now that i know i would like to know from you my real name, in what city i born and how old i am.
I am sure that for a professional magician like you this is nothing.
Is not that i do not believe you, it is only because now all your friends will know what sort of powerful magician you are. Smile
(December 16, 2013 at 12:40 pm)JohnCrichton72 Wrote: OK I call foul, no way this guy is real. It is a member of the Atheist community doing it for shits and giggles, he has 400+ posts of this stuff............ it's just not possible to have such an ill-conceived understanding of what he's talking about yet still write coherently enough so people can laugh. NOT POSSIBLE, not 400 posts later.

[Image: stupidpeople.jpg]

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
Quote:
When the pipe is 100% free then we reach a state term as nirvana or paradise but this is something that you will understand in some future time.
For the time being all you got are these medical terms that do not really make you understand much. Cool Shades

[Image: funny-dramatic-lemur.gif]

Wow. I never knew that about the spine. [/quote]

(December 18, 2013 at 3:48 am)enrico Wrote:

Try giving an orgasm to somebody who is brain dead.

Actually don't. Courts frown on that sort of thing.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue Sufi Holy Man Is Arrested For Killing Volunteer He Failed to Bring Back to Life MountainsWinAgain 7 3374 September 19, 2014 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Does the world need religion, even if it doesn't need God? Darwinian 21 9946 January 25, 2012 at 9:31 am
Last Post: J.Wylie