Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 19, 2024, 5:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snow Sucks!
RE: Snow Sucks!
It's fucking summer here. Dodgy
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
This looks so much fun. Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aXFPZjCsok
Try driving in it.
(December 15, 2013 at 3:42 am)Esquilax Wrote: It's fucking summer here. Dodgy

Could always go to the NSW/Vic snowfields Esquilax, if you want to give it a try.

And yes, it CAN snow here in mid summer.

Ahh Australia, just add a Low pressure system and water. Undecided
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
This is what we have to deal with in Michigan.

[Image: frozen.jpg]

If I never saw another snowflake again, I'd be happier than a puppy with two peters.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(December 20, 2013 at 10:27 pm)Cinjin Wrote: This is what we have to deal with in Michigan.

[Image: frozen.jpg]

If I never saw another snowflake again, I'd be happier than a puppy with two peters.

Any wonder, right near the ? Lake?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(December 20, 2013 at 10:04 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Try driving in it.

Yes, it's not fun to drive in it. Undecided

[Image: snow-batman-robin.jpg]

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
If snow really sucks, I know just where to put it.
(December 31, 2013 at 8:16 pm)Belac Enrobso Wrote: If snow really sucks, I know just where to put it.

Not a good idea. Hypothermia plus a incapacitated sphincter is not a good combo. Adult diapers are only sexy in the eyes of a minority.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura