Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 22, 2024, 2:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
What's everyone up to right now?
RE: What's everyone up to right now?
Just finishing rewatching episodes of GOT. Now New Girl. My DVR is backed up...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Spending a lot of time in bed. Upping my dose of perphenazine to see if that might help.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
going to sleep Goodnight
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
Going to sleep. Which I finally look forward to, there was a bout where I had insomnia or something...and I dreaded going to bed. That was horrid. One, two days...ok. But, a few weeks of off/on again sleep...grrrr. I was not happy. :/

Sweet dreams, all!
I'm still alive!
Wish I'd gotten more sleep, though. I was hoping to catch up with the sleep I'd lost the last few nights, but someone text me and woke me up 4 hours before my alarm and I haven't been able to get back to sleep.
Here we all are. Went to bed a little early to catch up. Woke up way too early. Bah.
Boiling eggs...

I think I fucked them up.
Eating grape nuts in vanilla yogurt, and a cutie. Blind as a bat because I batted my glasses underneath my bed, I think.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(February 26, 2014 at 8:28 am)No_God Wrote: Boiling eggs...

I think I fucked them up.

how is that possible?

Get some water boiling.
Put eggs in boiling water. Keep it simmering.
Wait 10 minutes, no more, no less. (this is the step people usually mess up... more than3 minutes, it's not worth standing around waiting for it, so you do something else... after 8 minutes, you think only 5 have elapsed and you keep on doing what you're doing now)
Retrieve eggs.
Done.
Oh. My. God. My computer is gonna arrive today!! It's been so long since I've had a PC for gaming, I cannot believe it. I ordered it on Monday with standard shipping too, so this was super quick.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Wearing Right Now? BrianSoddingBoru4 77 4832 June 10, 2024 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How You're "Feeling" Right Now (img mode) Silver 9 1536 May 19, 2021 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Fireball